Introductions (for New Forum Members)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 50>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2006 at 10:01
AND losing your job? You don't work for the government, do you?
john_squat View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote john_squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 11:20
no don't work for government (though it is indirectly related)...
Smile
I just have a tendency to think worst case scenario. You are right, i am being pessimistic.

Four weeks til move-in date, cannae wait.

forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 12:10
welcome to the forum dudes  . happy growin   Thumbs Up
   what you guys growin or plan too ?
   GANGA stricks again , workin for the government  !! ?Clap
  J S , dont no if you know about growell over at solihull   , its got all the bollocks  you  need
  and the staff are prity cool with any advise you  might need   ?
    take it easy dudes .
john_squat View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote john_squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 12:33
Originally posted by forsh

welcome to the forum dudes  . happy growin   Thumbs Up
   what you guys growin or plan too ?
   GANGA stricks again , workin for the government  !! ?Clap
  J S , dont no if you know about growell over at solihull   , its got all the bollocks  you  need
  and the staff are prity cool with any advise you  might need   ?
    take it easy dudes .
Quality mate, no never heard of that place. Will definitely check it out.
Thumbs Up
skunkist View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skunkist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 14:11

ok,so i guess its my turn now. im a 33year old  guy from the south of sweden and im also new both to growing(3 crops of), computers and this forum. the swedes are basically a hasch smoking people and i dont know anyone else who is growing so i was very pleased to find u guy´s n girls here. im running a 400w hps system with the son-t-agro bulb and im learning by doing so to speak. well that was a little about me and i hope i will be hearing from some of u guys latter on.

oh yeah, one more thing. if anybody answers my questions please dont give me guesses and hearsays ok. since i dont have any grower friends back home i really depend on youre advises. -lot´s of love ´n respect- skunkist

forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 17:07
 NOW THEN    SKUNKIST
   welcome to the forum  , so whats ya plans  to grow  ? , the cats on the forum are prity cool   , so the advise you will get is bang on the nail  so to speek
   HAPPY GROWIN DUDE Thumbs Up
frank d. View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote frank d. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2006 at 13:13
hi guys,

at first i want to say thank you sensi seeds for the incredible seeds. i'm growin since a few years "halfoutside" (on my balcony) but this season the first time with quality seeds. in comparison to the last years, the palnts look incredible. thanks again. only problem is that i dont know which strains i'm growing, cause i bought the outdoormix. but it's all cool.
direct View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote direct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2006 at 18:33
Hi there, im 23 year old from West Yorkshire, England- Just started growing my own because theres a serious drought on up here and what you can get is usually low quality 'mudbud'. Visited the dam last month and became determined to grow myself a nice smoke! Anyways thats me- peace out and happy growing!
Cegonha View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cegonha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 23:58
i'm from brasil!
and my english is sux.... Ouch
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 16:27
 WELCOME DUDE Thumbs Up
  as long as your growin scills are better than ya  english who cares high
   what  ya growin ? or planin too
   happy growin one and all
Cegonha View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cegonha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 19:39

i'm growin skunk#1! i will take some photos and post here! wish me luck! in brasil its illegal the home growin... :(  who cares?!?!? haha

Nipe- Keep Burning!
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 20:42
k fala voce, td bem obri, chamo me geheim, estou de ferias em negocios, vai vai vai para onde vai. Ruigpoot uma cheeba volte volte intoxico.
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
embee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote embee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 01:28
Originally posted by direct

Hi there, im 23 year old from West Yorkshire, England- Just started growing my own because theres a serious drought on up here and what you can get is usually low quality 'mudbud'. Visited the dam last month and became determined to grow myself a nice smoke! Anyways thats me- peace out and happy growing!

I know all about that drought!  First time grower from the UK here too... just moved house to somewhere where I've got the space and security to grow for the first time so I'm doing my research right now, couldn't have come at a better time given how the market for decent bud + hash in the UK has gone this summer

anyway, pleasure to be here, thanks to the legendary sensi seeds for having me, hope to learn a lot
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 19:58
NOW  THEN ALL high
 ceg    good luck with ya skunk dude look forward to ya pics
  embee ,  ha dude  good luck with ya new grow space  , grow some wild bud ,
 got to move myself , got to  take  mi 2 grow pods  down and find  a place for  me mi dog
  and mi babys smoke eye
   ANY ONE OUT THERE  .. UK
   got 2 bed  house  for a  39  self emp   builder  , hobbys  , weed grower , bull terriers 
  [ stipulations  ] must allow dogs  and large scale weed growin 
 many thanks 
                 forsh .

worth a try  Thumbs Up

happy growin  one and all
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 20:23
hi newbi here.. 

im not growing anything as yet, i dont have the space to grow it and i dont think my parents would like it either...when i get my own place i deff will..

i was in amsterdam there at the weekend for four days, ive been there a couple of times now and as always it gets better and better..since the last time i was there i think the quaility of weed has improved alot..

i had some white widow form a cafe down the red light district and i never smoked the like of it before...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 50>