Northern Lights #5 x Haze and Silver Haze #9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Scourge View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Scourge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 03:11
Well done with the SH mate!

I think that in some point you watered the NLxHaze too much, because the leaves were "hanging". Also it might be that if you have changed the pot bigger in the early stage of flowering, the plant would have been (slightly) bigger and less stressed.

I have NL5xHaze going on at the moment my self.
Also had small / short "veg" period before inducing to shorter day.
Not sure what day (21-29) since light change but the plant's are not showing any hairs yet, so thinking they will stretch quite a lot still. At the moment about 10-15 inches.

Keep going and you will get there :)

Cya later!
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2014 at 21:58
Originally posted by Scourge

Well done with the SH mate!

I think that in some point you watered the NLxHaze too much, because the leaves were "hanging". Also it might be that if you have changed the pot bigger in the early stage of flowering, the plant would have been (slightly) bigger and less stressed.

I have NL5xHaze going on at the moment my self.
Also had small / short "veg" period before inducing to shorter day.
Not sure what day (21-29) since light change but the plant's are not showing any hairs yet, so thinking they will stretch quite a lot still. At the moment about 10-15 inches.

Keep going and you will get there :)

Cya later!

Hi, thanks and welcome Scourge!

My leaves 'hang' because of my always less than 30% humidity I reckon. I've experimented with a humidifier but you can cause far more damage than good. Let 'em hang.

Any movement with your NL#5xH?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2014 at 22:27
Originally posted by sarah louise

Originally posted by Hash Driveway

Thank you Sara, still learning still making mistakes.

Absolutely I'll grow these again. I've found (now I have the option) that I prefer high to stoned. I still like stoned tho.

As to learning and making mistakes... I'm still doing it, doubt I will ever get to a point that there is nothing more to learn.

Have to agree re high or stoned... they are both good in the right circumstances. .. and seeing as it has gone 1pm, I think I might get out my little brass pipe and get a little high... it will help screen out the noise coming from my feral neighbours.

Looking forward to seeing your next grow. %3c3ceed%3c20leaf

Thanks sara, the next grow is well underway and, given my new preference to getting high I am of course growing Sensi super skunk. New diary required to explain.

Was gonna do a Neighbours gag but bad neighbours is no laughing matter. Hope you get that resolved. %3cmoking
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2014 at 22:31
Originally posted by TheUkOne

hey hd, yes im still growing but i only do 1 plant, i struggle with space these days lol

I'll see you over on your complaining thread %3congue
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 07:41

Was gonna do a Neighbours gag but bad neighbours is no laughing matter. Hope you get that resolved. %3c3cmoking

Oh I don't live in a Neighbours sort of area... more like Housos lol

housos

They leave me alone, they are just loud and foul mouthed... very loud sometimes.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 18:08

Originally posted by TheUkOne

hey hd, yes im still growing but i only do 1 plant, i struggle with space these days lol

I'll see you over on your complaining thread %3c3congue

stop trying to jinx me you twat lol
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 18:15
also i owe a big sorry to the sensi team and shop in dam. i blamed them for errors a couple of years a go with the sk#1 but later found out it was my own fault... SORRY SENSI GUYS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456