Northern Lights #5 x Haze and Silver Haze #9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 12:00
Hello HD
I agree she isn't the prettiest of girls but she does look to be a decent yielder.
As long as the smoke is good and your happy with the final results that's all that matters.
Enjoy that smoke and have a good day.
Live and let live
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2014 at 19:18
HD that is some whopper very nice buds fair play :) excellent results
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 22:17
Is it spring yet?

Cheers sic, still (after 4 months) not dry enough to cure yet. Mass snippings have been burned however.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 22:42
Originally posted by TheUkOne

hey hd, aint been on for a year or two! good to see theres still a couple old faces still here. what did you recon to both strains? your buds are looking juicy from here lol, i think its time for me to get back on with 1 or 2 plants again but bot sure what sensi seeds to try

Hi man, great to hear you're alive!

Both strains are top smoke especially the silver haze, the high is really pleasant and clear. As for growing, a bit difficult compared to what I've grown up until now but I might come back to this with 2 more seeds and see if I can get it right.

Get some seeds on and start a diary. I'll see you there. It'll be just like old times..

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 22:50
Originally posted by 1966

Hello HD
I agree she isn't the prettiest of girls but she does look to be a decent yielder.
As long as the smoke is good and your happy with the final results that's all that matters.
Enjoy that smoke and have a good day.

Thanks '66, it's on my to do list to grow a pretty one.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 22:57
Originally posted by billy bong

HD that is some whopper very nice buds fair play :) excellent results

Thanks man, some amazin shit can happen in a DS90, as you know.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 11:38
Hi HD, I just caught up with your log... wow, some lovely buds there to keep you company during the cold. Are you planning another run of either the nl#5xhaze or the silver haze#9?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2014 at 21:33
that nlhaze looks fantastic dude. surprised she didn't stretch more. senses description says they can get tall. what she smell like?
Green-Thumb Growing
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2014 at 14:59
Originally posted by Hash Driveway

[QUOTE=TheUkOne] hey hd, aint been on for a year or two! good to see theres still a couple old faces still here. what did you recon to both strains? your buds are looking juicy from here lol, i think its time for me to get back on with 1 or 2 plants again but bot sure what sensi seeds to try

Hi man, great to hear you're alive!

Both strains are top smoke especially the silver haze, the high is really pleasant and clear. As for growing, a bit difficult compared to what I've grown up until now but I might come back to this with 2 more seeds and see if I can get it right.

Get some seeds on and start a diary. I'll see you there. It'll be just like old times..

hey hd... il be ordering some seeds this week from sensi, what have you grown over the last couple of years you could recomend?
p.s hopefully it wont be like old times haha
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2014 at 23:58
Originally posted by sarah louise

Hi HD, I just caught up with your log... wow, some lovely buds there to keep you company during the cold. Are you planning another run of either the nl#5xhaze or the silver haze#9?

Thank you Sara, still learning still making mistakes.

Absolutely I'll grow these again. I've found (now I have the option) that I prefer high to stoned. I still like stoned tho.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 00:11
Originally posted by Solidopc

that nlhaze looks fantastic dude. surprised she didn't stretch more. senses description says they can get tall. what she smell like?

Thanks Solid, I've a low ceiling so I tend to be a bit cautious. It's finally dry, I got 3.5 ounces from a 30 inch plant plus multiple samplings.

It smells great, sorta sweetish honey with perhaps a hint of KP beef crisps.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 00:40
Originally posted by TheUkOne

hey hd... il be ordering some seeds this week from sensi, what have you grown over the last couple of years you could recomend?
p.s hopefully it wont be like old times haha

Old times like with bud rot and hermies you mean? That was Skunk #1, maybe we didnt do it justice, I certainly didnt know what I was doing.

I dont know what you should get mate, I've done Jack Flash #5, Northern Lights #5 x Haze and Silver Haze #9, and they're all brilliant. Havent you been growing lately?

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 00:43
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 04:58
Originally posted by Hash Driveway

Thank you Sara, still learning still making mistakes.

Absolutely I'll grow these again. I've found (now I have the option) that I prefer high to stoned. I still like stoned tho.

As to learning and making mistakes... I'm still doing it, doubt I will ever get to a point that there is nothing more to learn.

Have to agree re high or stoned... they are both good in the right circumstances. .. and seeing as it has gone 1pm, I think I might get out my little brass pipe and get a little high... it will help screen out the noise coming from my feral neighbours.

Looking forward to seeing your next grow. %3ceed%20leaf
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2014 at 16:35
hey hd, yes im still growing but i only do 1 plant, i struggle with space these days lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>