Northern Lights #5 x Haze and Silver Haze #9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2013 at 21:30
Nice1 HD, they look fuckin fantastic mate! I think the twin topped SH#9 is brilliant, you could fit a lot of them in a tent and a should be a dream to trim. The little bit extra veg time this run really shows, great job man!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2013 at 21:33
A foot taller would be a beast! Loadsa buds!! That particular plant I'd say would do extremely well in a scrog.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
l0ld4ve View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote l0ld4ve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2013 at 03:58
Spectacular buds.
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2013 at 13:07
Lovely looking buds HD absolutely beautiful.
Enjoy the fruits of your labour and have a good day
Live and let live
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2013 at 18:18
Sweet spiraling jebus HD, themz some beauty's great photography to boot.

All round thumbs up from me, well done Sir.   
Peace
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2013 at 20:00
Aw shucks, thanks guys!

For an experimental grow it has turned out quite well. I've felt a bit superfluous since they were imprisoned, all you do is check for when they need watered. I missed not being able to take them out of the tent to gaze at them and breathe them in. I'm not sure what the silver haze smells like individually cos I cant get my nose on it for the criss-cross of yoyo wires lazering round the tent.

Alecky, aye, silver haze is a skinny strain. I could fit another 2 of em in with what I got or maybe 5 or 6 in one grow. As for coming up short again, I reckon just 2 more seeds and I'd get it right.. Too late this year, maybe next year. Dont know about scrogging, I'd still like to grow a proper sized, untopped version of each if only for aesthetics.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2013 at 18:37
Wanna tell you a story
'Bout a woman I know
When it comes to buddin'
Ooh, she steals the show
She ain't exactly pretty

Ain't exactly small

99 (days old) 33 (in veg) 55 (in flower)
You could say she's got it all!

So aye, (and with apologies to AC/DC) the Northern Lights #5 x Haze was chopped a coupla days ago

Topped twice, 12/12-ed @ 18 inches finished height was just under 30 inches so more veg time was possible but I really cant find anything to complain about

My previous top yielding plant almost filled a 3 litre curing jar, I reckon this one might beat that.

Great seed Sensi %3clap

So with that out of the road we can finally see the Silver Haze #9 properly. It's got the whole tent to it's self

so I lowered the light and spreadeagled the branches

Still nothing like ripe, it's got time to grow some more. I'll keep you posted.

l0ld4ve View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote l0ld4ve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2013 at 18:53
Molto bene
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2013 at 19:35
Originally posted by l0ld4ve

Molto bene

Had to look it up, thanks d4ve! %3cmoking
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2013 at 12:14
stunning NL#5 x Haze HD, Bravo
Peace
SuperDuper View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2013 at 16:13
mmmmmmmmm like all wais u got a real monsters ther :) V. nice plant ultra super bestregards :)
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 22:16
Sickle/SD, thanks boys, I think the seeds should take the credit for the bud, I'll take the blame for the leaves...

I chopped the Silver Haze #9 last week, it didn't finish too pretty

I never got the chance to flush it because the soil wouldn't dry in the colder conditions

The test bud tasted fine. The high is uplifting and very pleasant, gave me a feeling of well-being.

Trimmed up it's still not photogenic but a decent yield I think.

Much more open bud formation compared to the first plant, ropier, more haze like. It's a different smoke to the first plant, I think better.

That took 126 days, 86 of them 12/12, 70 in flower. It was topped at 4 sets of leaves, 12/12ed at 16 inches and at least doubled in height.

And that's the light off til spring.

l0ld4ve View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote l0ld4ve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 22:55
Fantastic genetics.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 10:02
youll have a nice hazy supply to keep you
going till spring, bravo

all the best
sic
Peace
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 18:12
hey hd, aint been on for a year or two! good to see theres still a couple old faces still here. what did you recon to both strains? your buds are looking juicy from here lol, i think its time for me to get back on with 1 or 2 plants again but bot sure what sensi seeds to try
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>