Testing samples for THC/CBD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Testing samples for THC/CBD
    Posted: 16 November 2018 at 18:25
hi all,

im currently coming up to the 10 year anniversary of my first harvest.i grow in a country in northern europe where it is currently illegal. i have recently completed a medical grow as my wife has severe pain issues and was willing to give the MJ a trial to see if it helps. i make capsules for her, but i have no way of testing the weed for thc/ cbd levels as she tried smoking recently and had a less than positive reaction to thc( made her feel uneasy). anyone know where i could get this done without alerting the authorities to my operation. i will have to send a sample abroad probably to get it tested and am fearful it will get caught by customs which will lead it straight back to me.getting caught would have serious implications as i have kids with special needs and will draw a ton of shit down on us from state services who will take our kids off us over this.can anyone give me some advice on this.

Asder
Live and Learn!
 Post Reply Post Reply