Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rizzo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rizzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Bee
    Posted: 03 May 2016 at 17:01
hey Fellos

This is my very first project of growing weed and i am super excited!
Since childhood this was always been my dream but life got busy and that dream disappeared as usually it happens. Finally i recently realized we only live once so i want to do what i always wanted to do before i got stuck in this rat race.

Can you guys help me with the first time grower tips so i dont totally suck at this ;)

Thanks

drejk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote drejk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 15:07
hey nice, im new too. i would say buy some autoflower seeds and start from there. they are the easiest to grow as beginner. else some middle to cheap string for outdoors feminized. and read alot of forums :) gl !
rizzo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rizzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 16:10
Thanks Drejk!
I already ordered Skunk Automatic ;)
Really Excited to receive them and start this thing going.
What are you growing?

drejk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote drejk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 16:32
5 x white diesel autoflower, waiting for them to get up and i can place em in bigger pots :D you grow outside also?
rizzo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rizzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 16:48
Sounds great man, Goodluck!
No i am gona grow them in my room by the window :)
drejk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote drejk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 17:32
good lucK! keep an update with pictures? would be cool !
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 23:08
Hey Rizzo welcome just let us know what you need help with and iam pretty sure you get it :) you can look at my thread a bit down here and you see sensikunk auto and my set up hope that can give you some idés.

best of luck :)
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 09:11
Congratulations on realizing your dream Riz,
Autoflowering plants are great for beginners, but there are a couple of thing to remember..
 Auto's do not like to be transplanted, start them in largish finishing pots 15ltr + as they like lots of root space.

AS with photosensitive strains over feeding at the beginning of the plants life can affect the final yield, auto's have a very short growth phase 3-5 weeks strain depending so they do not need a lot of nitrogen one or two feeds of grow nutrients should be plenty, the small amount of nitrogen in flower fertilizer should be enough to keep them going during the remaining week of their life cycle.

Hope this helps

Peace
rizzo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rizzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 17:44
Hey Castle
Thanks for your reply man ! I am already having  pretty positive vibes :)
Will surely check out your thread as well

cheers
rizzo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rizzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 18:17
hey Sickle

thats a great info man, i am sure it will be very useful ;)
will come back for questions

drejk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote drejk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 19:06
heya ! i ordered 5 seeds from white diesel autoflower, but after 2 weeks i still see nothing. i need to be patient?
rizzo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rizzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 22:25
hey!
you mean you didn't receive the seeds? in that case may be you contact the customer care by email or a phone call because I received them within a week itslef
drejk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote drejk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 23:17
no i received them but they r not comming out of the ground, i put em 1cm under the surface. i wonder how long it takes.. more as 2 weeks? :/

hows your grow going? =))
rizzo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rizzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 09:15
well I think that's a bit too long that they are not coming out. All 5 are the same?Did you germinated them first or directly put them in the soil?

I am going to germinate the seeds today so still haven't started the process. Was still getting to know what is the best way to start.
drejk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote drejk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 14:39
best would be in a glass of water, i did it between soft wet tissue. but something went wrong i guess.. you are starting to see roots already?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>