Good auto to have smoke for summer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good auto to have smoke for summer?
    Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:16
Hi guys,
Could you recommend an auto weed that I could plant now outdoor in a greenhouse and recolt before or during summer?
Thanks!

sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:44
There are lots of auto's on the market that would do well in a greenhouse this time of year, although it would probably be best to wait until may to start them, auto's require a lot of light, or as much as you can give them.

Outdoors this is May, June, july & August at most northern latitudes, the trick is to time your sowing to make the most of  this period so that your plants receive the best condition's during vegetative & flowering growth phases, also planting straight into the ground or large pots is advised because auto's do not like to be transplanted or root bound, it can affect the final yield.

If you are going to plant them now then Sensi's auto sensi skunk is the one id go for or their Northern lights auto these are both good solid variety's that have been made in to auto-flowering cannabis. Similarly Dutch passion have a nice range of auto's fems

Good luck with your grow.%3c3co%3c20high

Peace
rom1ru2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rom1ru2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:23
Thanks!
I know already Skunk #1 from Sensi so I am going to have a look at their Northern Light auto %3cink
I would like to achieve 3 harvest by starting one plant now, one in early june and one in early august..
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2016 at 14:10
Its definitely possible, the first harvest will be smaller than the second, like wise the autumn harvest will be less than the summer(2nd)

i wish you all the best

take it easy
%3cmoke%20eye
Peace
 Post Reply Post Reply