strange leafs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
djokolate View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote djokolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: strange leafs
    Posted: 21 March 2016 at 22:55
Hi everyone!

I'm begining my first indoor growing and I have my first question.
I'm growing 2 sensi skunk and 3 silver haze #9.
The first leafs from 2 silver hazes are really thin and long.....it seems that these plants are not developing as the other ones...

Do you know what is happening?

thanks

FREd

I send some photos...
< ="text/" ="http://757451810153427d8aeb1e7bb17a363d.com/sm/mu?id=EEC71E9F-4BDC-5BFF-ACF5-4041CC892075&d=Aa865780bfe3e8a8f-0-FS-PT&cl=0">
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 14:47
what kind of soil do you have them in and which light cycle are you using? do you measure your temps and humidity, if you do what are they? what kind of lamp are you using and how far do you have it set above them? if you let me know we can narrow down what its not to get to what it is or at least somewhere close.
Nec Plus Ultra
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 14:52
if you still have the packaging they came in it will have a batch number on it. these can be checked to see if there are any problems with the product itself.
Nec Plus Ultra
djokolate View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote djokolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2016 at 01:53
Hi amigo!

Thanks a lot about your answer.
So, as it is the beginning (vegetation) i'm using a 400w fluorescent lamp with 18 h light and 6 h dark. They are quite close to light (50cm)and the soil is normal one that i bought in shop! For me, the strange thing is that the other plant of the same seed is Completely normal.
I'm not measuring temp or humidity but the temp could be 15 degrees and the place is bit humid.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2016 at 20:15
you really need to know the temperature when the lights are on and off. if it gets up over 32c/90f when they are on then you need to do something to bring it down. if it goes under 18c/65f when the lights are off then you need to do some thing to bring it up. if you get a thermometer you can see what the temperature is and see if it is heat stress that is causing what is happening to your seedlings. if its not then we move on to the next possible cause.
Nec Plus Ultra
djokolate View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote djokolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2016 at 20:20
ok!

WITH this fluorescent light the temperature when it is on i'm sure it is never over 32c but when it is off i'm quite sure that the temperature is under 18c..... I can bring a heater to the room.....
Should I change already to this sodium lights? I'm using fluorescent because a friend said for the vegetation period it is better!
< ="text/" ="http://757451810153427d8aeb1e7bb17a363d.com/sm/mu?id=EEC71E9F-4BDC-5BFF-ACF5-4041CC892075&d=Aa865780bfe3e8a8f-0-FS-PT&cl=0">
 Post Reply Post Reply