which sort for outdoor - rookie (-;

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Boris73 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Boris73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which sort for outdoor - rookie (-;
    Posted: 12 February 2016 at 12:25
Dear forists,

first hello to all and second, sorry for the question, for I´m sure it has been asked serveral times and will be asked a lot more ((-;

As a beginner Im looking for a easy to handle sort for outdoor planting. The amount is not so important, but it should be easy to care und forgive some beginner-mistakes. I´ve checked serveral sorts, but for me it sounds sometimes the same according care.
Second thing is: The effect should be not to strong, ´cause last time ist years ago and it´s just for own privat use. I prefer fresh, light taste and soft effect bringing relaxed mood. Not interested in a "blue mood maker" which hammers down of course knowing that it also depends on the amount using.
Would be very nice to get some nice advice from You

Best

Bo.
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2016 at 19:39
hi Bo, i would look toward the feminized automatic side of the family if you want something thats quick and not wildly potent that would be ready sometime in august. depending on what your weather is like in september/october you could go for one of the early outdoor varieties such as early girl that are on offer here. what ever you decide i'm sure you will be pleased with your girls.
Nec Plus Ultra
Boris73 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Boris73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2016 at 21:59
Dear CC ((-;

thank You for Your advice, will check this!

kind regards

Bo.
 Post Reply Post Reply