Jack Herer 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2016 at 20:04
Man that is a nice grow real eye candy. good luck with rest :D
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2016 at 22:46
Thanks sickle and castle %3chumbs%20Up looking forward to seeing both of those strains you are going to run mate.

So day 40 today and things are starting to pick up, resin is building nicely but im not getting much in the smell department. The smelly nordle in the corner is overpowering everything. The Jacks and Bluedream have had a few waterings with seaweed and also a light feed. Cant take them out of the tent so i messed around with the white balance and heres the results, which arent great%3cig%3c

And this is the second Nordle, day 63. I took the other one down at 50 days, ive been smoking it and its a decent smoke, yield is shit but the taste and smell is really good. The smell of the bud can be a bit overpowering but when smoking its beautiful!

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:31
Wow fast finishing strain man :). That crit is like that well shes looking about right at 7 and totally done by 8, even though I keep her in till the others are done. So is the nordal similar to the nlxa or the crit? I did like that nlxa one of the sweetest/sugary tasting buds ive smoked in ages...

Take a photo at lights on or off ffs :). Looking good though mate, they starting to bud up nice now, be time for some canes soon mate. I do find when i run a few strains its so hard to pick out smell of individual plants normally its a mesh or one over powers the rest...I like that though cause sometimes you get a nice surprise :).
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 21:28
Hi Mellow mate, %3chumbs%20Up I will get some decent pics whenever i have time to take them out and stake them, hopefully ill get it done over the long weekend. Glad you liked the NL5xAfghan , i think its a great strain. Nordle is basically MNS version of SuperSkunk, its afghan x skunk, whether 5afghan and nordle are related i dont know, could be the same afghan, only the breeder knows! It reeks, the house is stinking,
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 00:33
sweet thats looks great they sure have a nice friend thats looking after them :)

best regards.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 23:08
So day 51 today and things seem to be chugging along nicely, one seems to be ready to harvest now while others look only half way there. There is also one shorter indica leaning girl i like the look of, looks to be a good yielder and has a nice pine smell, reminds me of NL#5 x Haze.

They are just to big and awkward to move around for photos and i cant seem too get any decent pics, so it is what it is! Ill get decent pics at harvest time.

This is a bud from the near done one

Theres 2 plants that look like this

And then 2 six footers

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 23:40
Cant forget the BlueDream, im really looking forward to smoking this girl. The smell of this plant is beautiful, sugary sweet blueberry, bubblegummy  goodness. Resin is well above average and yields are good. Ill be growing a lot of this in the future.

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 21:45
Day 62 now, i harvested one last week, its a nice smoke but lacks in smell and yield. The smell when its burning is lovely, that nice hazey smell in the air.  I harvested another today, bit better yield and a nice leathery and slight incense smell. Lots of resin and big swollen calyx's.

But the shorter heavy yielding one is my favourite of the bunch, the strong pine smell is now more of a back ground smell, it has a more sweet skunky smell now. The calyx's are starting to build on top of each other, id say she needs at least another 2 weeks.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 00:37
wow its looks amazing hope you get some nice taste out of it :)  And the keeper looks really lovely aswell. I dident have one of those garden sticks like you have so founded them broken today :( still did record for me so iam not that dissepointed :)

best regards.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 13:33
Nice man!

Yeah is it me or when ya pull a plant down a little early it just lacks something?

Yeah that last ones a hairy girl but her buds are well defined, looking good mate tbh, not too long on her mate. :).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234