Jack Herer 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 18:28
Thanks CC %3chumbs%20Up
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 20:10
how tall are those now ?
u made mostly pics from above ^_^
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 22:08
About 10-12 inch tall

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2016 at 17:16
Around the time of the last update i got a new job and the flu in the same week! 5am start 6 days a week and for the first week or 2 i was so tired i was sleeping standing up! I kept putting off the repot of the JH, but i finally got it done a week or so ago, got 6 girls from the 7 seeds, delighted with that, ive a good chance of finding something i like. Today i took a couple of cuttings of each and re potted them into their final 15 ltr pots, i also gave each one a bit of a trim.

The only added feed these have had was one watering of a mild seaweed solution to water them in at the last re pot. They will be going into flower on Wednesday of next week.

And of the 3 Nordle i put into flower i got 2 girls, i was convinced i had 3 girls! Im happy with the 2 i got though and ive rooted cuttings of both. These are 19 days in 12/12

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 22:19
Jack's and the Bluedream went into 12/12 today. The tent is going to be jam packed!
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2016 at 11:06
Congrats on ur New Job :)
And i prolly dont have to say that ur plants looks good too :)
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2016 at 12:01
yeah as beaty said your plants are looking the picture of health!
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2016 at 04:54
Absolutely gorgeous!
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2016 at 17:24
Hey,

I just wanted to say a very big thankyou to Alecky for being kind enough to help me a few months back :). here's the fruits of the labour :). They're smelling great!

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 17:15
Looks great mate, really nice! Glad to be able to help. %3chumbs%20Up
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2016 at 22:51
Thanks everyone for the comments and kind words, good to read you O.G! %3c3chumbs%3c20UpIts day 28 in flower tomorrow and so far so good, stretch seems to have stopped or at least slowed down at this stage, they all stretched considerably, between 2.5 and 3.5 times their original size. I seem to have 2 shorter stocky plants with skunky looking buds developing,short internode gaps, 2 that have stretched to the max with long gaps between buds that i doubt will fill in, and 2 that appear to be a good mix between the two. I predict harvest times to be between 9 and 12 weeks, im not prepared to wait much longer than 12 tbh!Here's a few random pics of them, they are all holding each other up so i cant take them out to photograph. And a couple of shitty pics of the BlueDream, day 28 for this one too. Ill get etter pics next time.

sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2016 at 08:39
  Sativa fever!  %3c3co%3c20high

Peace
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:17
skinny laddies but they budding up nice :).
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2016 at 20:00
Thanks lads %3chumbs%20Up They are really getting going now, there's a noticeable difference looking at them today compared to those pics from only a couple of days ago. Really looking forward to smoking these. %3coving%20it

Bought a pk of Durban last week and then this week they are 20% off, fkn typical. Might buy the Jamaican Pearl though, that's a good deal for a great strain.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2016 at 09:32
Love the durb's, it has that classic piney sweet tang that i like.
Yep the same happened to me... placed an order then bam! 30% off all strains, such is life %3c3cuch

All the best with the rest of your grow fella, i just have to get this BD run out the way, plus a few cbd divine for a friend an ill pop some eagle bill to have a look see what this new strain is all about.

Take it easy %3c3cig%3c3c
Peace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>