Jack Herer 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 12:56
i go for a tupperware box in my fridge as i worry about the humidity and condensation caused by the opening and closing of the door for stuff like milk.  
Nec Plus Ultra
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 13:00
Same, with few silica packs thrown in the tub too. Or the freezer for long term storage. 
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2016 at 11:53
Looking forward to the show mate
Peace
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2016 at 15:16
Thanks Sickle %3chumbs%20Up

Just a picture of the seedlings, 4 Nordle and 7 JH, the Nordle will be re potted this weekend if time allows.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 15:04
nice, on track bud :)
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2016 at 15:40
So the 4 Nordle were potted on last week and are doing fine. Im going to pot on the JH later today or in the morning, they are growing well, seem to have plenty of hybrid vigor. Still only on plain tap water at this point, last time i checked (over a year ago) ph was 8.6 or something ridiculous like that!

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2016 at 22:37
Alright mate i"ll pull up a chair for this one
ANDWHAT
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2016 at 00:35
Nice1 munzy mate %3chumbs%20Up
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 13:38
Getting lovely smells coming from the vegging plants today, its more than likely the nordle is the culprit but when i was re potting the Jacks i could get a nice canna smell coming from them too. The JH are very vigorus compared to the Nordle, ill be lucky if i get another week in these new pots before i need to pot on again. I topped the 3 taller Nordle and left the shortest as is.

Jack Herer

Nordle

sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 08:07
Your gonna have a jungle in a few weeks, cant wait.
Peace
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 11:48
yeah your plants are all looking really nice and healthy :).
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 00:15
Thanks lads %3chumbs%20Up.

So another on and they all need a re pot again, i topped the 6 bigger JH and left the shortest alone. Re pot tomorrow and hopefully i can get a few cuts in the next week or two. Still only getting plain tap water.

Nordle are flying along too, ill re pot them tomorrow and ill take a few cuttings too, then its into flower for the seed plants sometime next week. I like the look of these, short and squat,big indica leaves and they stink. I have 1 confirmed female, the short untopped one.

And BlueDream i got a couple of rooted cuttings from a friend, they are doing well now looking forward to trying this one.

CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 12:26
all looking lovely indeed.
Nec Plus Ultra
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 14:10

Erm, feww weeks till shes ready :). Gotta do a lot to turn this one round :(. lol. They are hardy buggers though.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 18:12
Hi mellow, yeah that is looking a bit sorry for its self alright! Hopefully you can save it with a bit of TLC %3cmile if you can keep it warm and shaded a bit out of the bright light it should help it along.

Took the Nordle out today to re pot and found a male, so still 2 too sex but im hopeful they are female, the pre flowers look female but no tell tale pistils yet and ive been caught out before!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>