round two.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2015 at 15:52
day 3. as the girls are getting larger and drinking more soup i'm topping the tanks up with a feed solution of EC 1.4 and PH 6. and on top of this i'm adding 2ml per litre of Cal/Mag supplement.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2015 at 21:17
day six.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2015 at 22:07
day 7. did some canopy management today, just making sure as many of the growing tips as possible of the side branching are in direct light. just tucking the larger fan leaves out of the way is enough. i dont bend or squash or break any of the stems when i do this as it adds days to the end of the flowering cycle. this way i get the most amount of flowering heads in my canopy with the least amount of stress.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2015 at 19:45
day 10.

i took some of the side branching that was never going to reach the canopy off with a razor, hopefully they should start to set flowers soon.
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2015 at 05:49
damn!!!
i'm light years behind!! :P
really good set up you have there!!! :D
i think i will book a flight to my city for free vacations and some live lessons on growing hydro from you!!! :P
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2015 at 20:29
Originally posted by HyDoR

damn!!!
i'm light years behind!! :P
really good set up you have there!!! :D
i think i will book a flight to my city for free vacations and some live lessons on growing hydro from you!!! :P
dont tempt me, i could do with a holiday.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2015 at 20:44
day 12, a little more canopy management today.
left.

centre.

right.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2016 at 22:13
day 14. just starting to set the central spear. not sure if custard over cooked them in veg but its looking close.
left side.

center.

right side.

just as a side note custards big eight inch rhino pro carbon filter is overwhelmed at lights out. this is going to get really interesting as he's not seen any real pistils let alone complete flowers yet.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2016 at 12:43
today is day 17. things are starting to get crazy.
this is from day 15.

because this is a critical time as they start to set their flowers i wont be taking too many photos as every time i open the tent they are exposed to unfiltered room air which is not what i want in order to minimize the risk of mold infection. there will be more photos and a complete breakdown of the numbers to follow.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2016 at 13:01
Good plan bud, better to be sage than sorry :) All looking good.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2016 at 14:34
Originally posted by mellow

Good plan bud, better to be sage than sorry :) All looking good.
thanks, i probably would cry this time if they rot just like i did with the dinafem amnesia. but with my fingers crossed and fans blasting i'm hoping...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2016 at 15:10
day 27. custard has had to do some krypton factor action with the string to keep two of them out of the exhaust fan and filter. think one more might need lassoing away from the silencer but apart from that we're all set. when they are finished he will take a photo of the tent open wide at the front. here's a little peek for now.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2016 at 17:21
day 29. and some more of custards awful camera work

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2016 at 22:37
custard dialed back the lights yesterday to nine and a half hours on and fourteen and a half hours off and changed out the last halide for sodium. by his reckoning the girls hormones will now be on super-overdrive and if he gets his humidity down even further to spike trichome production massively that its going to be his finest work to date.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2016 at 13:47
day 32. custard is pretty sure now they wont get burned in the lights and is quite pleased about that.

and as its been pretty chilly here custard's reservoir temps are at 16c without a chiller or heater. he has also turned down his intake and exhaust fans so that the girls can capture some more of the heat from the bulbs than he would normally like them to but this means he doesnt have to turn his heating up much further than it already is to compensate and keep the balance of the house and garden.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>