Northern lights floweding ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cannamancan View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cannamancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern lights floweding ?
    Posted: 10 October 2015 at 17:44
Anybody had any problems with feminised northern lights ? My seedling was about 6 weeks old when I changed to 12/12, it then took 3 weeks to start showing flowers, the leaves are all really pale and now she's 5 weeks into 12/12 the flowers have hardly any trichs on and smell like cabbage! The other plants in the groom are a picture of health and are doing exactly what they should be doing. Never known this to happen in 20 years.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cannamancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 18:38
Sensi northern lights is my fave strain so I'm gutted ??
newstart View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote newstart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 16:29
any photos?
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 19:34
i ran some northern lights earlier this year and was amazed by it. there are some pictures in my profile of it. i'll be doing it again as soon as i'm finished with the girls i have in now.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 19:38
some more info about your technique and nutrients would be nice... also what colour packet did they come in?
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cannamancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 07:22
I'm in soil petite mix, used canna bio Vega through veg and the first week of flower, then onto canna bio Flores. A couple of week after the flowers started I gave them half dose of bloombastic. In 15 litre pot under 660w hps. I bought the seed from Herbie's just like a do with all my seeds, it came in a clear sealy bag with a sticker on, like they always do as single seeds. The plant is showing all the sensi nl characteristics, indicator shiny leaves, the buds have started smelling a little like northern lights this week, but this is week 6 of 12/12 ! It just seems to be a couple of weeks behind. Although the leaves are shiny they are really pale also, I have thoroughly flushed her with water this week invade it's a nutrient thing. Never had this before, and the other plants are healthy as hell. Temps: day 75f & night 63f.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cannamancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 07:26
Perlite* indica* incase*
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 19:01
sounds like your technique is on point, i would send some pictures to charly sensi on here and see what he says. its a shame they came from herbies as there is no way to work out if they are from the new stock or old as sensi just changed their packaging to a colour coded system for their 30th anniversary. 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cannamancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2015 at 23:27
Cheers, I didn't know about the colour code thing, I'll ring and ask. Could the old batch be crap ? Is the new batch better? I'd kill for some original 90's northern lights ): number 2 or number 5 is it? Cheers for your help.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 01:15
the ones i did earlier in the year still had the old standard green packet and totally blew me away in terms of vigor and flower production. next time around i'll be using the purple/maroon packets, be interesting to see if there is any variation through the packs as i'll be using 4 to feed the beast. 
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 08:24
Hi Cannamancan,

sorry no one from sensi has answered your post yet. I know Charly is busy with exhibitions and events around Europe and I'm sadly sort of time at the moment.

It would really help if you could upload some images of the plants. I will have more time later this evening (currently 5.30pm here) to look further at your problem.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2015 at 14:18
hi just a quick question but does your girl look anything like this?

these are my northern lights girls today (seeds came from a self-pollinated feminized plant earlier in the year), this is morning 44 for me and compared to the other girls i have in the tent (same cluster of seeds)  these are miles behind in terms of trichome production and ripeness ie the pistils are still white save from a couple of orange ones.
the other girls are ready to come out today and to me these still look to have a good 10-14 days left on them.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cannamancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2015 at 17:21
Thanks for the replies, I'll try and uploads some pics in the morning when I'm back, now is singular to your pic, a few weeks behind, minimal resin production but there's is and has been for a couple of weeks, orange pistils, though not everywhere. The sweetness smell is starting to come out abit but not much, I took her to the bath and flushed her out fully last week just invade it could possibly be a nute problem but that has slowed growth down a little more.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cannamancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2015 at 17:23
Edit ^^^ mine is similar* incase*
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cannamancan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2015 at 20:32
This forum isn't letting me upload pics for some reason, when I click on one of the pics to upload it sends me to another weed forum :-/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>