new try with skunk# feminized

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gunmito View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gunmito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 10:38
Hi,

Re-pot done, now I'm waiting to see if my babys like it.

Do I need to watering them more or not?

picture incoming tonight
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2015 at 11:25
i would pour a small circle of water on the soil say about 1cm away from the stalk. somewhere between 50-100ml should be ok. now you have an anxious wait to see if she comes round and perks up. you should start to see some difference in the next 24-36 hours.
Gunmito View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gunmito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 12:54
hi,

this is some pictures of my babys.

they don't really change than last pictures but at least they're not worst, do I need to cut fallen leaves?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 13:35
looking great, you did well. i would not cut the leaves at this time as they will fall off on their own. over the next few days as they get over the shock and become more accustomed to their new homes they will start putting down roots again. its still a very delicate time for them but as they have survived this well after the transplant i would hope they will come round and start to develop more quickly in the next 4-5 days.
Gunmito View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gunmito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 10:34
Hi here,

Tips of the news leaves begin to yellow again, but my babies are still growing and news little leaves come.

I will post some picture this afternoon.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 15:30
it will take her a while to replace the water in her cells with more that is less rich in nitrogen but she will and the fact that she is growing shows that she is. its just a case of being patient and keeping her environment stable and nice for her and she should repay your efforts with lots of lovely new growth.
Gunmito View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gunmito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 16:11
Like I said this morning, there are more pictures !!!

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 16:40
personaly i wouldnt worry unless the new growth yellows. That 3 blader was already going when you re pot it? looks like it from the photos. I'm hoping that the damage on the end of the leaf will stay like that. Just see how the new growth comes through :).
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 16:47
IMO it'd probably be better to start some more seeds......be quicker :)
Gunmito View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gunmito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 16:57
yes that 3 blader start to being yellow when I re-pot it, but they have done new little leaf.

I've start a new seed with NL automatic this morning, my last seed and if I fail again I think I will stop to grow, this is not for me.

Gunmi
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 17:20
Don't worry too much bud. You repotted and they are on the right track :).
Gunmito View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gunmito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2015 at 09:30
Hi, new pictures of my kids ( Day 26 )

tips of leave don't seems to be worst, and babies continue to grow up.

Gunmi
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2015 at 19:58
New leaf looks good :).
Gunmito View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Gunmito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 15:41
Hi,

New leaf get tips yellow now, I really don't understand why and how I can stop this....

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 18:18
Anyone got any clue what's going on here? Is this part of the healing process or is the soil still to hot?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>