First Grow!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2015 at 10:46
i've never used these pots before and was wondering how do you fully drench them so you get some run off out of the bottom? do you get a lot of water leakage from the air holes on the top third of the pot before the water gets right down to the bottom?
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2015 at 12:33
Looking good :). Yeah I've been looking at them air pots too, people who have em seem to like them.
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 04:52
2/10/2015
again the curves at the new big leaves!! :S

PS full size pic
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2m3ilhg.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/nxnzwg.jpg
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 04:59
about the pot i made a mistake on this one and didnt fill it to the top...
i have a new tent and i'm going to set it up tomorrow with new pots and 4 new plants! :)

images of the pots

at the second pic you see the 2 top lines/raws dont have holes!
you must fill the pot with soil till the very top!
that way the water cant run out of the lower holes since there is soil there!
the mistake i made was to not fill the pot with soil till the top! :P
artisan du bonheur View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote artisan du bonheur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 11:27
yop !

spikes of large leaves start to curl .....
be indicative
fertilizing problem

edges and spikes curl
it's the root fertilizer your problem

how much root juice you put ???

HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 14:20
hello artisan!!!
the only time i used root juice was when i put the seed to the starting cube!
i let the cube watered from a solution of water and root juice!
after that i havent use root juice again!
only Acti-Vera and Bio-Grow!!!
what i have to do from now on??!!?
a good flush with water?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote artisan du bonheur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 14:55

not know this product ( acti-vira)
but having to watch sheet and see that action on roots
it's too acti-vera and BioGrow

too much fertilizer
irrigation with water for some time
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 15:51
http://www.biobizz.com/products/organic-activators/activeratm

this is acti vera! :D
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 16:16
please do a google image search for low humidity leaf curl. there you will see what you have going on with your girl. you want your humidity up in the seventy percent range when they are this small and to decrease it when they are in the final weeks of flowering. apart from that everything looks fine to me. 
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote artisan du bonheur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 18:38

arrête de dire n'importe quoi !
c'est comme le chlore de l'eau du robinet !il n'y a que dans le cas ou l'eau est impropre à la consommation que sa teneur en chlore peu avoir une concentration susceptible d'être suffisante pour avoir un impact néfaste   sur les plantes ! conseiller de laisser reposer l'eau 24H c'est pipo !

c'est sec comme dans le désert dans mes box ! on vois quelques pointes qui vont pas tarder à s'enrouler vers le haut parce que les engrais sont un peu fort et que les plantes on été affaiblies par les spiders et les produits pour les tuer !
mais on n'y vois pas ce phénomène d'enroulement des bords des feuilles !
c'est les racines qui sont agressés ca !

c'est les engrais qui sont trop fort !
Et si c'est trop sec quelque part ! c'est pas l'air ! c'est la terre !

je cultives avec un air sec dans un substrat coco sec ! me raconte pas de bêtises Cowardly

Hum ! je vous laisse traduire ! vous ferez ca tout aussi bien voir mieux que moi

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 19:01
well we can't all be you now can we art with your years of experience and years to dial in your system. i agree that the nutrients might be a little high as autoflowering plants need very little but there would have been at least some discolouration of the leaf tips and edges if that were the case. looks more like low humidity leaf curl to me. anyone else feel like offering an opinion?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 19:43
in dry/arid conditions the plants stomata will close to save water loss through transpiration. this has a side effect of making the plant less able to absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. so low humidity for small plants makes them grow more slowly as they are not able to get the the building blocks from the air they breathe and the water they drink as the stomata that makes the water movement through the vascular system of the plant possible are closed or not functioning at optimal levels. low humidity=less vigorous more spindley growth in the early stages of the plants life.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 20:07
when i googled low humidity leaf curl i found this image.

if you google that fraze you should see it. When I clicked it was a thread from roll it up forum, the guys there said it was Heat Stess.

I thought leafs curling upwards heat stress, downwards over watering and lying flat more water? But that may just be generalizing.

I translated the french but it didnt do a good job, are you advising to let dry out like a desert then water? The plants do look a little over fed, but there's no tip burn? So I thought it's not that.

To hydor, don't over stress buddy at these guys hashing things out, they all want the best for your plant :). One thing I would say is that your plant doesnt look to bad, i'd be happy enough with it :).

Hahaha, so three people three opinions :). erm.............
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 13:02
3/10/2015

i watered with clean water 2/10 1 hour before the lights go on!
today this is how it looks!
its not ok right?! :(
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 13:12
full size pics
http://oi59.tinypic.com/rjqn9w.jpg
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2mk4s3.jpg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>