First Grow!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2015 at 19:21
sweet, have you found out what light scheduled you should have automatics on?
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2015 at 19:48
this is what i found! :)
also i have looked on other sites and they are saying the same! :)
"Most people seem to agree that the optimum amount of light to give is 18-24 hours of light a day for auto-flowering strains of marijuana. I have spoken with two people who have grown Lowryders personally and they have both told me that their auto-flowering plants seemed to do best when given 18-20 hours of light a day (as opposed to 24 hours a day). They both said that their plant's leaves seemed to be more green and healthy looking when given a 4-6 hour "dark period" every day. This obviously isn't a large sampling of people, but from what I've read on forums online, there does seem to be a general consensus among experienced Lowryder growers that 18 hours of light a day is best for auto-flowering strains. "

this is the climate inside the closet
http://oi60.tinypic.com/5k2csy.jpg
and
this is how high is the light from the seedling
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2lcl46s.jpg
its around 55-60CM
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2015 at 20:04
Your plant looks fine bud, your just over worrying :)
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 17:04
Originally posted by mellow

Your plant looks fine bud, your just over worrying :)

i'm worrying coz the leafs still are like that!

25/09/2015

PS full size pic
http://oi61.tinypic.com/x25lcn.jpg
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 17:39
Your worrying cause it's your first grow :).

Your plant looks fine.

I've just taken some of mine that are at about the same stage. they have a slight curl too.

Shite that looks like a spider mite infection need to check my plants :(
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 17:48

Your worrying cause it's your first grow :).

Your plant looks fine.

I've just taken some of mine that are at about the same stage. they have a slight curl too.

Shite that looks like a spider mite infection need to check my plants :(

now i can sleep!!! :D
ty for the pics and gl with the mites m8!!! :)
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 17:54
Lol, there's a lot of experienced growers on here, they would have said something if the advice i gave was wrong or your plant looked unhealthy :).

you know what I dont think or I hope to god they aint mites. I think it's just pollen from the plant??? I got em out and cant see anything on the underside, so I hope im good.
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 20:44
its the first the leaf after the cotyledon and a bit of curl like that is neither here nor there as its only function is to make the inital building blocks for the plant, could be heat stress and low humidity or hot soil and minor nute burn could even be radiant light stress. the rest of the new growth looks fine and should start to pick up quite rapidly now. i hope your enjoying the rollercoaster that being a new parent to your baby seedlings can sometimes be.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 21:29

Lol, there's a lot of experienced growers on here, they would have said something if the advice i gave was wrong or your plant looked unhealthy :).

you know what I dont think or I hope to god they aint mites. I think it's just pollen from the plant??? I got em out and cant see anything on the underside, so I hope im good.
those spots on the leaves are where the hairs grow that the plant uses as a defence against grazing animals. the hairs are an irritant to humans digestive systems too.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 21:48
Cheers custard :). i had a look at em and cant see anything. I did have mites a while back from some cuts, but they never came back :) Looked similar though....
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 22:03

Cheers custard :). i had a look at em and cant see anything. I did have mites a while back from some cuts, but they never came back :) Looked similar though....
its the resolution of the camera picking up stuff your eyes wouldnt normally see, gotta love those macro shots %3cool 
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2015 at 14:45
26/9/2015

my baby looking good!!! :D
sorry for spamming the last 2-3 days guys and ty for your responses!!!
will post once each week from now on if nothing bad happens! :)

PS full size pic
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2ln7fgw.jpg
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2015 at 15:50
Don't worry about it, post when you want to :). Happy to help if I can.
HyDoR View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HyDoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2015 at 03:11
30/9/2015

the new big leaves have little curve up!
my baby looking good! :D
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2015 at 10:32
looks like shes coming on a treat there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>