white diesel haze outoflowers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sideeffect View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sideeffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: white diesel haze outoflowers
    Posted: 07 December 2014 at 17:46
hi all id like to ask a question regarding white label white diesel seeds from sensi seedbanks started them around 3 weeks or go or so they are growing very nicely but do not seem to be switching to flower phase can anyone please help me ive read alot about autoflowers and i believe white label to be a very well respected seed bank im not willing to switch light to 12 hours i currently have them on 18/6 but still no signs of pre flowers can someone help me please kind regards :)
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sideeffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2014 at 17:48
from what ive read up on it seems they are best left alone on 18/6 and they will kick in themselves :)
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 12:27
Hello Sideeffect.

Welcome to our Forum!!

Concerning your White Diesel Haze Auto, she should start flowering pretty soon, IMHO I would say normally in about 2, maybe 3 weeks maximum.
The new generation of Autoflowering strains take a longer time than the very first ones, but give bigger yields as well.
Normally, the total life cycle of your White Diesel Haze (growing & flowering) should be anywhere between 10 and 12/13 weeks.
And you are right, you'll have best results left in 18/6.
Good Luck.

Talk to you soon.
Charly Sensi.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sideeffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 13:54
Ty for the reply charlie and yes they been going 3 weeks look healthy growing nice so u reccomend leave light cycle as 18/6 and yes f1 hybrid and white label seeds etc are stable?
 Post Reply Post Reply