FRUITY JUICE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FRUITY JUICE
    Posted: 19 June 2014 at 19:36

right guys here we go with my first attempt with the sensi fruity juice... im starting 3 seeds but giving 1 to a friend which will leave me enough room to play about with 2 plants in flower... il start another 2 seeds in a month and so on...

TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 19:42
using the paper towel and plate germination method....
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 12:10
Hey man great start! Looking forward to seeing these grow. I don't know for sure but I think this is the first FJ grow log on the forum. How's your cloning success? Can ur friend not wait for a clone of whatever girls you find? Best of luck man.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 15:06
Hello TUO.

Like Alecky said, looks like this is the first Fruity Juice grow log on our Forum, just wanted to wish you luck and looking forward to see what's gonna happen .
Take Care.
Charly Sensi.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 20:31
Originally posted by alecky

Hey man great start! Looking forward to seeing these grow. I don't know for sure but I think this is the first FJ grow log on the forum. How's your cloning success? Can ur friend not wait for a clone of whatever girls you find? Best of luck man.

hey alecky.. im looking forward to hopefully seeing some or at least 1 fully flowered girl... first grow on the site!!... no pressure then lol! anyway yeh il be keeping all 3.. fingers crossed and here we go
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 20:39
Originally posted by Charly Sensi

Hello TUO.

Like Alecky said, looks like this is the first Fruity Juice grow log on our Forum, just wanted to wish you luck and looking forward to see what's gonna happen .
Take Care.
Charly Sensi.

hi charly... lets hope i can do your guys seeds some justice mate... im still undecided with a couple of things like pot size for flowering, im thinking either 7 or 11 not sure, i still have a few weeks to decide lol, also im thinking of a using 50% coco 30%perlite 20% clay pebbles all mixed into eack pot, still with a layer of clay pebbles on the bottom of each pot?? or would you recommend just coco-perlite mix???

TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 20:44
here we are 48hrs after going into paper towels... 3 germinated seeds... placed into jiffys just after the picture... so far so good guys...
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 21:12
Best of luck with the new grow mate, show us how it's done.

Have you looked into covering a grow tip 12/12 to determine whether male/female early? Think of the coco you'd save.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 10:55
hi hd.. thanks bud i need all the luck i can get i think lol.... im not too fussed about sexing the plants early... im after the females and my friend is wanting a fiesty male to play about with... il also be flowering small with the seed plants, once i have a female for some nice clones il veg them longer.... also thanks to a thread alecky posted a week or 2 back il be upgrading my rvk100 to a rvk125 for better air circulation so things should be better during these warm days in my little tent
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 11:10
quick update guys... we have almost 2 seeds reaching for the sky... hopefully the other will be out in the next 48hrs if not il put a couple more seeds in plates
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 17:53
Good stuff. 
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2014 at 10:41
Hello TUO

Looks like things are starting nicely
I'm not really used to the Coco-Perlite mix, I know it's really popular in the UK, but for me, I would only add Clay Pebbles at the bottom.
You might have more experience than me there, as I'm an Old School Soil-Perlite lover .
I was just wondering, are you hand feeding or using an irrigation/drip system?
Keep on the good work.

Talk to You soon.
Charly Sensi.
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 03:39
All looking good mate.  I don't usually use that type of medium for germination.  I do the old paper towel method and encourage a long root tip with a tiny bit of feed.  Then I pop it in a little pot with lightmix and in about 36 hours I have a seedling.

I don't like these plugs or root riot things.  I find it slows things up rather than doing what it should.

Look forward to seeing some fruity juice mate %3coving%20it
I already have my blueberry hybrid dried fully so I'm enjoying some days in the sun with that and an Ice cold glass of fruit juice....closely followed with a cider %3cool
%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 08:05
hi charly nice to see you around again mate... must admit its been a while since ive had a soil grow... wouldnt know what nutes to use, well good nutrients anyway?? any suggestions?? i might try a couple in soil next round... also i hand water from the top, ive never tried bottom feeding either?? is there much difference in how it gets transported around the roots/plant for instance??
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 08:14

hey tyrone, yeh i use the plates and paper towel method before using the jiffys, i dont get on with root riots for seedlings, i use them for clones tho lol... also the warm days and weed sounds good to me, add some cider and it sounds like a disaster its like rocket fuel for me i cant stand the smell of it %3cacko

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>