1st grow, NL x Haze, RDWC Scrog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CrackerJackNoob View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 08:46

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 08:57
There are a few I haven't gotten the lower branches, but I will, just being lazy getting to it.

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 01:02
Day 47 in flowering. The buds are getting bigger but not any bigger than what I am expecting. Got a microscope coming in but so far it looks clear and cloudy from the pictures.

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 01:08
from looking at other grow journals on this strain, it usually finish 65 days. On the website 65-75 days.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 02:13
Lovely crystal covering %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 16:35
hi crackerjacknoob, are your plants 47 days from first switching to 12/12 or 47 days from first signs of flowers?
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 22:44
UKone, from switch to 12/12.

I wasted so much nuts yesterday. I got nut burn. Change the reservoir twice lastr night when it should had been never needed to. So I ran out of pH down from botanicare. I order a 1 gallon so I started using it. And my pH kept jumping to 1200ppm from 700ppm. After changing it twice I was sure it was the pH down. Well on the back of the bottle it say "0-15-0." What the fuck! My 1 qt from botanicare didn't have jack shit but the new one gallon did. Fuck botanicare, never buy shit from them again! Back to GH pH down. So tonight when the lights are back on, I will be changing nuts again: veg room, independent DWC container and the flowering room.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 14:12
what temperatures are your room with.. lights on?.. lights off?
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2014 at 22:52

Lights off 65-68

Lights on 75-82

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2014 at 22:54

I’m not sure what is happening. I am using GH powder now since it’s the only thing local. When I added nuts it was at 400ppm. I added pH down using GH product, and now it’s like 1100ppm. I quit figuring out what is wrong.

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 02:59
Anyone has any idea for the cause of pH increasing ppm? The plants looks awful like a lock out. I drained the media the three time and GH pH down is still dowing the same. I am clueless on this one. All fan leaves are lifeless, hanging on the stem. The only one looking good is the coco grow.

TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 17:01
CJN have you got some pictures ?
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 13:15
Hello CJN.
Have you had a look at how the roots are? are they healthy looking?
If you add anything in hydro it usually changes the ppm and ph.
Although i have a ppm meter i rarely use it as i change the res every week to 10 days with the recommended nute dosage and concentrate more on my ph levels.
One of the worst things you can do is panic and try lots of different fixes when you are unsure what the problem is.
Your ppm is way on the low side if your readings are correct as at this stage in flowering they should be more up towards 2000.
Here is a link have a read through it may help you.I hope it does.
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2743
All the best and have a good day
Live and let live
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12