Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Lights #5 X Haze(R) question...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Lights #5 X Haze(R) question...
    Posted: 27 March 2014 at 10:54
Hi Iggy,

I agree with 1966, it is most likely that the plants aren't getting an uninterrupted night's sleep they need for flowering.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:10
Hello iggypot.
Has your friend tried checking that the lights timer is functioning properly.
I would suggest that he check at regular intervals through the full 12 hour lights off cycle that they are indeed off.
You have a good day
Live and let live
iggypot View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote iggypot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 11:55
Hello,

A friend of mine is growing 3x of your Northern Lights #5 X Haze Seeds which sprouted on December 17, 2013 (I am writing this letter because his English is very bad, and I kind of know what I'm talking about). They were suffering some deficiencies, as well as were root bound, but then he called me and I helped him get all of that in order. Now they are in perfect health, except for the problem I explain later on. He is telling me that he vegged them for 4-5 weeks at 20/4 with a 400w MH, and then switched to 12/12 and a 400w HPS. Today is March 21, 2014, and they are ranging from about 1.2-1.5m in height. The strange thing is that there are no flowers yet, and based on my calculations he has had it on 12/12 since mid-late January. Is this normal? I told him that I can't answer as I have only grown photo's outside, and only have autoflower experience indoors. If you can help us out, I would really appreciate it, as we paid a lot for these seeds, and it would be a shame to see them go to waste. I appreciate any help which you can give me, so please send us a reply ASAP, so we can take the proper steps necessary to save these plants.

Thanks in advance guys!!

Post Reply Post Reply