Intro, NL x Haze Grow SCROG, 600w

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CrackerJackNoob View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote CrackerJackNoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intro, NL x Haze Grow SCROG, 600w
    Posted: 22 March 2014 at 10:32
Hi everyone. Been hearing lots of good stuff about SS NL x Haze. My first grow ever. Although it was a lot of reading, I hope to finish strong. Currently in 14 days of flower. Stunted grow like, 2-3 time (MG deficiency , nut burn, etc, lol, typical beginner stuff). At one month, one of the plant, I FIM all the top at the same time (3rd time FIMing the same plant). All in all this was a learning curve. Next time I will veg the same time at 8+ week using top and LST. FIM, Maybe if needed. Plan to top, LSD to 2.5 feet or 3" before flowering vs growing them like short and stocky, bushy like my wife :(

So far, easy to seed, 1st timer. Easy to clone, Almost 100% rate, using the same razer (cheap) and chepo cutting station (cardboard with alcodol wipe), no need to deep in water. I did worst my first time when I cared 200% more.

I started out aero, but a 1 pd plant would flip over. I couldn't sleep so I changed to RDWC. Sorry I deleted all my pic of my aero setup. IMO, aero does grow faster and root faster.

Current Clones. I flowered my mother. No need to keep a mother to cut 5-6 every 2-3 month. There was about 3 pheno. One with fat leaves, medium, and thin. The medium and thin is the best. The one with fat leaves grew like a Christmas tree, I FIM the top and supercropper 3  time on the main stem to slow it down. Great for a SOG, not sure if the smoke

Fat pheno

Med pheno

Thin Pheno

All three pheno reacted great to whatever training.
SylentJay View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote SylentJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 11:28
Hey CrackerJack,

Welcome!
Amazing pictures! Take a look at our subforums, I am sure our growers will be delighted to see them :)
Your account is activated.
Just because a lot of people are wrong, doesn’t make them right.
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 16:03
Hi CrackerJack

As Jay said, amazing pictures!!!! If you'd like to, you can post a grow report in our Indoor Section.
Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply