Super Skunk Auto

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Skunk Auto
    Posted: 05 December 2013 at 17:40
Hello,I planted 3 x SS auto in soil with Biobizz nuitrients and two of them turned out to have twin sex(herm),What are the reasons for this?Sensi Seeds where great in replacing them but i dont want to make the same mistakes?cheers c x 

corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2014 at 02:30
anyway after 69 days i cropped the one female plant,i think i probably stressed all three plants by overwatering,i ended up with 40 grams of acceptable smoke,better than most of the weed available localy that sells for £10; a gram,it will be really nice after a couple of weeks curring,but i know i will do better ,it is a big learning curve.In the buds were two seeds,will these have automatic tendecies?all in all in really glad to have such a fruitfull hobby , I am 2/3 weeks from cropping two plants from seed found in weed,I have no idea what it is ,but it did strech a hell of a lot when gone 12/12 adds a bit more fun not knowing and it has given me a chance to play around with cloning and bending/breaking branches to increase buds all to some success without it being an exspensive purchase.will keep you informed,cheers c x
corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 01:34
I went for an auto strain because i thought it would be quite easy and quick for my first grow,i ended up with one female and two male plants,Sensi where brilliant,they replaced them with no problem,ended up with 40 grams of very good smoke,I planted one of the replacement seeds and once again male flowers,Sensi again came up trumps buy offering replacement,this time i have opted for white haze diesel auto,one seed has been planted and is going great and i can't wait!I have since germinated the final two super sk auto and they are both female ,It has been a bummer running out of smoke,it goes to show you can't count on every plant behaving as it say's on the packet,but i do realise we are dealing with nature and the only garantee is that you will get great service from Sensi seeds,oh! and great smoke,cheers corrupt x
corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2014 at 14:52
So i still have two SS autos on the go,They are now 42 days old and doing well,corrupt x
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2014 at 12:36
Any chance of any pictures?
Good luck and have a nice day
Live and let live
corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2014 at 14:59
Hello 1966 , cheers for the reply,hopefully posting photo's soon , i am  technoignorent but i am trying hard ,loving my new hobby,cheers corrupt x
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2014 at 18:30
when you say cropping do you mean super cropping like you mean stem pinching?

the less stress for autos the better, i hear even transplanting them can cause issues.
corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2014 at 01:38
sorry Billy Bong i am quite new to this game,i meant harvesting,as for stressing auto 's,the first 3 seed pack of auto SS I made the mistake of transplanting into larger pots , I ended up with one female and two hermi's , the second pack of three auto seeds i have ended up with two females and one hermi,they went straight into a large pot so i dont know?Sensi have been great about it but i still dont know what i did wrong?Cheers for the reply,i will keep you posted,cheers corrupt x
sillygrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sillygrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 13:20
Got the same problem dude, first time indoor and 2 of my 3 SS autos are males. I put so much love in them D:
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 13:52
the auto genetics seem to be poor by alot of seed distributors, i have heard other people on different sites complain to about sensi. i germd 13 seeds and maybe 4 autos i will be able to continue with . these were not sensi but i never experianced so much trouble getting seeds popped or getting them up through my medium.

i dont think the problem is in using the larger pots.
sillygrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sillygrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 14:02
I really don't find a relation between larger pots and females becoming males honestly. I'm pretty sure the autos are sensitive to light cycle variations even if they are not so extensive. I tryed a bit as my plants were growing, I started 16 - 8, then I switched to 18 - 6 to find the best cycle and maybe this stressed the plant.
corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 01:40
Hello S/G ,i am baffled about autos , i purchased them for an easy grow but to be honest they have proved the most hassle , i have got my last two on a 12/12 light cycle because i have other plants onto flower,I am keen to keep trying autos,I have a W/L white diesel haze auto on the go and all is OK at the moment. The problem with putting the Auto  seedlings into a large pot is a danger of overwatering , i think this may also stress em out .I have talked to Sensi about this and got no explanation but got replacement seeds ,It is quite new i suppose but you would have thought teething bugs like this would have been sorted before release? or are we expecting too much from mother nature ?The one supper skunk auto i have managed to harvest was a fantastic smoke and i can't wait for these next two althoughg they look totally different from one another and i think the 12/12 cycle is slowing them up a bit , I have never needed so much patience , cheers corrupt x
corrupt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 15:02
The last two Super Skunk Auto have been harvested,40 grms of top smoke,I am really impressed with this strain , a really good end product,thanks for everyones input,I am really sorry about the lack of photo's.I grow at home and have a Wife and Daughter so i have a responsibility to them .I do not trust internet security and that is nothing to do with Sensi Seeds but the nature of the internet beast,I still have a White lable White diesel haze auto on the go and i am really impressed with the way she is taking feed and shape!cheers corrupt.x
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 15:48
Congrats on the harvest corrupt, i hope you enjoy it. I dont really see the attraction of autos indoors but for a short season outdoors they are brilliant.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 04:22
I've grown auto's and have had no such problem.  I'm not decrying your efforts but every plant is susceptible to shock.  Especially during it's veg stage.  As a rule I never put the plant in a pot that is too large.  I've learned that it just hates growing in large pots when in the youngling  phase.  This may (or may not) be your problem.  Pictures will help the Sensi buddys identify your problems.  Hermi's suck.  Sensi seeds are top end so I don't see how you can get such irrregularity.  But Hey it's all a learning curve.
What temperature are you keeping them at night?  I have had a feminised seed turn to almost a full blown male because the night temp went down to below 10 celsius for most of the growth.
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>