New Coffeeshop Guide in Amsterdam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
halschriver View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote halschriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Coffeeshop Guide in Amsterdam
    Posted: 15 November 2013 at 09:16
Hey guys, hangin out in Amsterdam these days. just went to a gift shop in Amsterdam and bought the new Guide.
It's awesome! It has all coffeeshops in Amsterdam listed, what to smoke. There are some places I never went before. I wanna check out today.
Arjun View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Arjun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:35
Welcome to the forum halschriver,

Let us know what your favourite smoke of the day was!

Take care,
Arjun
halschriver View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote halschriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2013 at 17:20
oh, sorry, I thought I did. Here we go:

G'day everyone my name is Hal.
I am very excited to have found this site as i am a big fan of the "KING and FRANCO". I have grown a hand full of GHS over the past few years with great results, mostly for the wife to help ease the pain for her illness. I myself can't smoke anymore due to work commitments and random drug tests in the workplace.

I just cracked a few seeds and may post some pics up on here at a later date, Northern Lights is the only ones that are not GHS but i have Jack Herer, Kalashnikova, Exodus Cheese and Chemdog. I joined this site for information mainly, soil and coco recipes, as i have grown Hydge and Aero for many years now. After browsing threw this site i don't have to search any more sites to find the info i was looking for, it is all here.

Anyway i don't wan't to bore you all, i am very happy to be here. I hope to get more involved and comment more soon as some grows on here are excellent and second to none, and hopefully chat to some of you experienced growers on any troubles i may have with my latest grow.

Thanks, Hal
 Post Reply Post Reply