Early skunk indoor grow?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early skunk indoor grow?
    Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:53
Hello all.
Been away for a while doing other things but continued growing the super skunk.Those of you who have read my indoor diaries will know i like to challenge myself and so heres my idea.
I have a few sensi feminised early skunk seeds and was planing on cracking them soon and starting them in soil before transplanting them to DWC and vegging to about 12 inches before flipping them and finnishing them under a 600w hps.
I cannot seem to find much info on early skunk grown indoors and was just wondering if any of you had any experience or heard anything about any similar grows.
As always any input is much appreciated.
All have a good weekend   
Live and let live
mtn grown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mtn grown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2013 at 15:15
hello 1966, i have done early skunk indoors and found it to be one of the easiest and most vigorous strains to grow that i have tried.has a great yield and smoke.i have to say that this one is all it is supposed to be and has become a staple for me.i started with a pack of fems and found a mother that i have kept for a little over a yr now. i think it is the easiest to take cuttings from i have seen.hardly ever lose a cut and most are showing roots in a week . hope this is helpful and best of luck
will0416 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote will0416 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 21:47
I have some cracked, just playing the waiting game. They are described as a 40 day flower? I have the same set up as above, is this accurate?
 Post Reply Post Reply