1st Grow DV - Need your tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st Grow DV - Need your tips
    Posted: 08 April 2013 at 09:31
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:52
the pics dont show much detail. but they look fine to me.
looks like they are getting plenty of light. what are your temps like?

your smaller plant pheno might just be little slow genetically. nothing to worry about. 
vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 19:26
temps are 26-29C
sry cant make better pics, the big one looks great its green and bushy, but the smallers leaves are yellow and folded upwards

PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 19:39
unless you've added nutrients already, it sounds like your soil is too hot for seedlings. If you have been fertilizing, shame on you lol - give seedlings time to mature before giving them heavy doses of nutrients
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 20:45
yes i added 1ml of biogrow to all my plants (6 total) 1 week ago.

4 of them are 12 days old and looks good
2 are 20 days old, one looks good
other is yellow and soil smells like spoiled fish or something

also is my first grow :(

PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 21:06
it happens, no worries. I've been growing a long time and still make all kinds of mistakes. turns out my RO has needed replacement for about 2 weeks now and i've been giving the plants slimy water - shit happens.

if the soil itself is going bad, there must be something specific you've done to that plant - or not done - which is causing it issues. try to retrace your steps.

i would be giving them water only right now if i were you. check you pH, it's important as well.

yellowing can be a sign of over watering - and if you've had the soil sitting too saturated, it can cause all sorts of fungal issues.

lift the container a bit and feel how heavy the plant is fully watered. also note that the wieght is balanced. plants need watering just as the point where there is not enough water left in the soil to evenly saturate all the particles - consequently when your plant needs to be watered, the weight will feel off balance because the moisture is no longer evenly distributed.

later in flowering the off balance sensation will be even more apparent because of the weight of the buds. when the center of gravity rises, it's time to water.

hope that helps
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 22:34
thank you
vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2013 at 20:31
Hello again, this plant is dieing. Today is worse :( R.I.P
Others doing well..
vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 13:51
Good evening!
Yellow plant died.

What's your opinion of my other babies?
Shiva Skunk - 26 days
Special Queen #1 x3 - 17 days
Sour Diesel - 18 days

sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 14:09
They all look nice and healthy, good luck with your grow.
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 15:39
agreed, generally healthy.
vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 14:35
Hello!
Update comming..

vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 15:08
Sour Diesel's triple node..

vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 15:16
Shiva's top...

vitalygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vitalygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 21:55
%3cug
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>