Sensi Skunk#1 (Fem) / Hand Watered Coco / CFL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Grow4Life View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Grow4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 18:19

%3cig%3c I'm having a lovely Sunday.

Grow4Life View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Grow4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 18:22

My favourite.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 15:44
You're living the dream dude! Coco rocks! Buds look awesome. Makes me nostalgic, especially the pics about week 4-5. Love it when they start pumping out those flowers. One day, i'll be back, that's a certainty. Enjoy your smoke, looks great. Whats the aroma like?
Green-Thumb Growing
Grow4Life View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Grow4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 17:35
Thanks Solidopc. I would really miss growing - hopefully, you will be able to get back to it sooner rather than later.

The aroma?
I'm afraid I'm not very good at describing aromas but here goes:
This Sensi Skunk#1 (feminised) smells kind of like an old gardener's potting shed; earthy, with a hint of cat-piss, mixed with sweet citrusy fruit flavours.
For me it has an "old school" skunk smell, that hippies (& ageing cops) would instantly recognise. And it carries. I wouldn't smoke this in the back garden if you are next to a road or public path - especially if the 'babylon' are doing foot-patrols in your area.
%3co%20high
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 17:55
I love the smell of NL5/Haze, the right pheno is the definition of what weed should smell like. really deep, weedy smell. Can't think of another word like earthy, lemony etc to describe, just pure weedy. Used to be quite abit of it back in the late 90s early 2000's. Seems to have gone out of fashion now, i cant see why. People chase after these exotically named crosses, that if the truth be told, are just mixes of stuff like NL5/haze, S#1, afghani, kush, haze. Just get given a fancy nickname. Best strains are the ones that have been about for decades and are used to make these crosses.

Skunk Kush is cracking, a real dank number. Or pot of gold is exactly same cross. Out the 2, i had the better pheno from pot of gold, a real keeper. Though skunk kush was near enough identical in growth, just got lucky with the pot of golds.

What you planning on running next time? I got a load of seeds i can't use because of circumstances. I'll send some to you if you like dude. Would love to see them in action. Never got to run them myself.
Green-Thumb Growing
Grow4Life View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Grow4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 17:54
Sorry for not posting in a while. Things went a bit wrong here. The landlord found out about my 'hobby' %3cnhappy
Alright though, no cops involved, I've just had to knock it on the head until I can get somewhere else.

Smoking my harvest from the Skunk#1 clones has helped cushion the blow though %3cig%3c

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 14:49
Ah well, when we live in other people's houses we have to make some sacrifices.

How is the skunk#1 smoking up?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 17:50
Sorry to hear about landlord troubles same thing happened to a mate of mine now hes in his own place and growing away merrily.
Enjoy that smoke and have a good day
Live and let live
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234