WW SCROG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WW SCROG
    Posted: 14 January 2013 at 09:41
To get the best from a small space, you might like to consider a hydroponic medium. Looking forward to seeing your next pictures.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
420sinsemilla View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:03
TNX Sarah
Yes it,s true. They are little over fed. I start flush them with pure water. Bud,s looks very nice. Older leaves went or start goes yellow. Pot size is problem to (6 liters), but my grow room is really small to. It,s 50 cm each way. Like you see on my pictures, soil pot,s  are lower, then growing room.  Next week i upload some more pictures.

Sativa: Time flies.
Indica: Time stops.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2013 at 04:01
Hi 420sinsemilla,

I would go easy on the fertiliser, they look a little over fed... or possibly too warm. What sort of temperatures do you get in the grow area? 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 09:36
15 days 12/12. I use fert NPK 8:14:9 and seaweed and dark sugar molasses and hardwood ash. In future i upload more some pictures.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:33
9 days into flowering. What can i say. Growing space is very small. Grow pot size is 6 liters and it,s big problem in veg stage. It must be much bigger. Same weeks ago ph was acid 5,5 or something like that. (new bad fertilizer). Wood ash to improve immediately neutral pH. Now everything is ok. two weeks more and and then i trimm older and hanging leaves (last manicure.

Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2012 at 00:27
Interesting :)

I hope you will post more pictures as they flower.

obsessive View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote obsessive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 16:20
 High sensa
I am really appreciating the photos, I have been wanting to do a Scrog for some time and would really appreciate a written description of the screen and any difficulties tips you have for threading the babies through the screen.
PS did tou make the screen yourself? what space have you between the frames and do you think you should have allowed more or less space. Also did you trim leaves or allow them to grow as they wished.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 13:48
2 ww clones.
 Post Reply Post Reply