Organic section on the forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organic section on the forum
    Posted: 12 November 2012 at 17:53
hello guys i have noticed this forum has no organic section.
maybe if there was one giving folk advice on making there
own soil and feeds? for those who would like to share or learn.
we could all work together and create an even newer dimension
to the sensi arsenal of info we already have. maybe see what you all
think, and get mr Ganja involved maybe he could or could not sort it
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 17:56
possibly a hemp flax organic forum as they are all about the footprint
and removing what we can of it from our mother earth
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:11
if it happens im up for it, i can impart my limited knowledge & paste a lot more   
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:52
Organic Marijuana - Growing Natural Marijuana

Through the technological advancement nowadays, yet organic marijuana is still a great hit on the consumer market. For your information, organic marijuana is a method wherein growers cultivate marijuana without the utilization of fertilizers, chemical products and pesticides. Growing organic marijuana utilizes different organic composites like manure, worms, sea kelp, oat bran and other natural composites.
There some recommendation which promote fruit vines like watermelon, blueberries and cantaloupes as a great source of minerals which helps grow organic marijuana well. Thus, with this kind of technique without using synthetic materials, it can gradually take an effect on how the marijuana taste. Organic marijuana has been a talk of the town of many people since it is less expensive compare to that marijuana which greatly depends on chemical fertilizers and synthetic composites. If you are a grower, you will surely love to create a new blend of marijuana taste through combining different organic vines and ingredients in order to produce great tasting marijuana. Rich earthly flavor has been a trademark of organic marijuana. In terms of healthy nutrients and rich taste, organic fertilizers cultivate organic marijuana even more successful.

Organic Marijuana

Organic marijuana growing. How to grow weed organically.

Organic marijuana is an organic product which is derived from mostly living components in order to grow it successfully. In order to produce an optimum quality marijuana pot you should find the best mixture of ingredients in order to ensure that you have produced naturally rich taste marijuana. For those cannabis growers that plan to cultivate their own breed of marijuana, they must take note the instructions on how to grow organic marijuana.
Indeed, it has been tested over the years that Blueberry, Flo and Blue velvet when mixed produces the best tasting cannabis in the world since they are all fine products. Most Europeans utter and refer organic as “bio” products wherein they are raised through living things and living environment. They are the excellent mixture of plants and organic soil. As for our reference, cannabis strains which are organically cultivated and successfully flushed produce a much rich taste, aroma, burns instantly, elicit gray ash and redefine your cannabis smoking experience. When you grow marijuana outdoor, your cannabis strains is more exposed to different circumstances and possible hassles. While indoor growing of cannabis has intensive restrictions. What we should know is that growing your outdoor organic cannabis produces a powerful potent marijuana with great volume and most importantly environmentally friendly. You will definitely spent less in growing organic marijuana since you only need fertilizer, cannabis strain, water and some pest pesticide.
There are some issues wherein it states that cannabis grown indoor elicits less volume and lesser potency compare when marijuana is grown outside. As an addition, indoor cultivation of organic marijuana necessitates increased electricity consumption because of the sunlight requirement. Since the trend nowadays is to focus on healthy lifestyle, even in growing marijuana strains we highly recommend that you cultivate organic method in order to ensure a short and long span medical assurance. Nevertheless, many growers nowadays are becoming increasingly interested in growing organic marijuana.
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:59
this is an advanced soil mix wich only needs the grower to add
water, throughout the plants life, with a compost tea for hungry plants mid way through flower, this is the TLO system by a guy called the Rev.

True Living Organics
Let rev be the first to say this mix was designed to be cooked first, and to be used with pure water sources like reverse osmosis, distilled, or rainwater only! Also this mix is designed to be used in concert with the TLOstyle of using "Layer" and "spikes."
Base Mix
2galllons of quality organic soil mix(or healthy organic recycled soil mix)
2 gallons thoroughly rinsed coir (coconut fiber)
2 gallons perlite(small nugget size)
2 gallons earthworm castings, and/or fresh compost works too)

Amendments
1 and 1/2 cup Grow or Bloom "Pure" by Organicare (or 1 cup 5-5-5)
1/2 cup greensand
3/4 cup ground oyster shells (1 cup if no crushed oyster shells)
1cup crushed oyster shells (optional)
1/2 cup dolomite lime (powdered)
1 and 3/4 cup prilled (pelletized) fast-acting dolomite lime
1/4 cup blood meal
1/4 cup high N bird/bat guano 12-8-2 N-P-K
1/2 heaping cup feather meal
1cup un-steamed granular bone meal (like Whitney Farms brand)
1/2 cup bulb food
1/4 cup powdered soft rock phosphate
1/2 heaping cup powdered gypsum
1/2 cup kelp meal
4 heaping cups composted steer manure (this inoculates your mix with specialized microbeasties and primo organic matter)
1/2 cup azomite granular (add an additional 1/4 cup of greensand if no azomite)
1 cup granular humic acid ore (such as Down to Earth brand)
1 cup alfalfa meal (or 2 cups pellets- make sure pellets are all organic no additives)
1/2 cup rock phosphate granular (optional)
1 heaping cup organic rice (important for the good fungi in this soil mix)

this is straight out of True Living Organics book
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 13:06
heres one to try except use an airstone+ pump, for compost tea's
as its the newer improved way of making tea full of microbes
faster without the smell! or as bad of a smell! but most organic matter
has no smells, probebly less than a bottle of chem nutes.

Try as one may, there's no keeping stinging nettles out of the gardens here. I don't know when they get in, but all of a sudden I just see one standing tall and over-healthy-looking, over by the Astrantias....or more sneeky, I don't see them at all but rather I do FEEL them when I stick my hand down to pull a weed. They sometimes lurk just out of sight, under a broad leaf...or behind a tangle of stems.
The stinging nettle is a plant that I have a love-hate relation with.

Because I get "stung" countless times on my arms, hands or bare legs during the course of the season, I let dockweed (Rumex obtusifolius or Rumex crispus) grow here and there so that I can quickly grind a leaf up and rub it into the sting site wherever I am in the garden. Handy.

But I am drifting away from the subject at hand--Stinging Nettles (Urtica dioica).
I can complain about them and curse them...but the thing to do is to use these pesky plants to benefit oneself.
This is the time that I begin making liquid fertilizer to suppliment certain plants in the garden.

I make a solution, or "tea", from these nettles which I use to feed the veg plants. They do not contain alot of phosphate but they do have useable amounts of nitrogen, iron, magnesium and sulfur. You can also use the plants to activate your compost.

How does one make this solution? It is not difficult, below is the way that I make it.

--First select your bucket which you can close off. Then you cut enough nettles to fill it up. **Do not use plants with seeds and remove the roots.

--Use hedge clippers or some other tool to cut the gathered nettles up. I tend to clip them rather fine, but it doesn't have to be that fine, per se. I know gardeners that place a large, flat stone on top of the clipped foliage down inside the bucket at this point. It keeps the clippings from floating around and mixing with the foam that forms.

--Add rainwater to this, leaving the level a bit under the top, as a foam will form as the plants begin to decompose, and it could spill over. Believe me, you do not want it to spill, because the odor is very unpleasant.
Set the container in a warm and sunny place to help speed-up the process.

--Stir the mixture thoroughly every few days (some say once a day, every day).
After about two weeks it is ready to use.
When you are using this mixture, filter out the debris and use only the clearish liquid.

--How to use it: Mix the solution with water in a proportion of 1 : 10 (one part nettle solution to ten parts water). Pour the solution directly at the base of the plants where the roots will have quick use of it.

--This "tea" is ment as a supplimental feeding for plants that have a high demand for nourishment, such as tomatos, leeks, brassicas, cucumbers and courgettes.
There are other things that will appreciate stinging nettle tea: fruit trees and bushes, roses, annuals and perennial flowering plants.
** It is NOT ment to supplemant such plants as onions beans and peas.

One should be able to notice the effects of the solution within just a few days. You can also add some comfrey (Symphytum officinale) and horse tail (Equisetum arvense) bits to the tea.

When the bucketful of "tea" is all used up, you can throw the left over dregs onto your compost heap...although if you used horsetail, I would not take the chance.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 13:15
stop spoiling the tlo book i haven't got mine yet lol
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 13:18
lol me either mate its snipits i found online i got an email saying the
book is delayed until dec 14th
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 13:21
im joking post away ck, and same here i should of ordered it from the
US its out there i think
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 14:13
hey sickle still up for book club lol
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 14:59
We try not to add new sections to the forum, as a general rule. Long story...

I'd suggest  starting threads in the Outdoor section (or Indoor, but stick to one section or the other) with a title that starts with "ORGANIC:"

If enough of these threads are started (with a wide range of info), it should justify a new section.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply