SS northern lights #5 x Haze grow diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SS northern lights #5 x Haze grow diary
    Posted: 29 October 2014 at 14:52
Originally posted by Yaelandar

Hi Abbmacher,Sweet Weed, sweet weed ;)Enjoy !

Many thanks, I am back to try them in DWC!
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 17:40
Hi Abbmacher,

Sweet Weed, sweet weed ;)

Enjoy !
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 15:44
My improvised drying box seemed to work well. great airflow, in the dark and no stink!

About 4 weeks left to go on the last one!

Is that a bit of heat stress on the top leaves? The edges look like a wood saw blade

abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:56
Hi Guys, many thanks for all your lovely comments.
1966. The yield was not as good as it could have been. 3oz in total. I think that would have been quite a bit higher if I didn't have a nitrogen deficiency when they started flowering. The last one that is still in flower had a good dose of N at the start of flowering and seems to be budding up like crazy. I think it might equal the total yield from both previous.
Generally a nice plant to grow. The smell is very very strong. even in late vegetative growth So beware and take the necessary precautions.
The smoke is full of flavour and hits me very quickly and hard. having said that I am a lightweight.

I was also considering PPP as a next grow but have gone for a strain called Think Different.. look it up and see what you think!
RiffsAndSpliffs View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote RiffsAndSpliffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 20:25
Absolutely beautiful plants and pictures! Very impressed.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2013 at 04:36
Originally posted by alecky

Hi sarah, i knew what you meant,but after 10yrs i still cant work out what the missus is saying means....

I know the feeling...

Buds look swish abbmacher... definitely approaching the finish line. %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2013 at 15:22
They look really nice abb's
Am thinking about what to grow after the ones i have on the go at the minute.
Its a toss up between NL#5 OR pure power plant.
Lets us know how you get on yield wise if you would please.
Well done and enjoy those biftas.
Have a good day
Live and let live
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 13:01
Hi sarah, i knew what you meant,but after 10yrs i still cant work out what the missus is saying means....
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:47
Oh yeah baby now your talking!!!! %3chumbs%20Up Beautiful buds and beautiful pictures abbmacher, a job very well done. They look ready to me,id give them a few days flush then get the chainsaw out.Enjoy your harvest!%3coving%20it
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:37

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:11
lol yes I did mean without the hps.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 16:41
Many thanks Alecky, I will try to get a few later. I did have a close up of a trics last night and most were cloudy with very few amber!
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 19:19
Lovely plants abbmacher, i wish I was about to harvest those! They do look ready but it's also hard to tell with the hps light on them. I read above where Sarah Louise said it would be nice to see them with the hps, but I'd be almost sure she meant 'without' rather than 'with'.

Often sativa heavy strains will keep pushing out fresh white pistils on the buds closet to the lights so you should take the look of the whole plant as a guide when to chop. If around 75% of the pistils on the entire plant have died back I would harvest them. Some folk use the colour of the trich heads to decide when to harvest.

If u can post a couple of bud shots out of the flower room and without any hps light it will help to see how done they are!
abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:04
Hmmm,   Does anyone think these are ready to come down yet? they are about 10 week into flowering.

Here is the last one at about 5 weeks into 12/12

abbmacher View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote abbmacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2013 at 16:49
Both with a few weeks left too go

Plant 1 NL x 5 haze

Plant 2 NL x 5 Haze

The next generation 4 weeks into 12/12. Looking much better than the last 2 did due too getting a good nitrogen dose at about cycle swap.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>