250W CFL vs 250W HPS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sanguenuzoi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 01:55
Originally posted by couchlockd

oh nothing wrong with lumatek, you probably run 240v correct? when that happens the ballast perform a little more reliable.

i live in the states, and in a NON medical state at that, and i can get feder mandatory miniums of 10 years no parole for 99 plants or more. or 1000 grams or more, and when they bust you down here, they weight the whole wet plant roots and all. or they cut the branches apart and count each one as a "seperate plant"

so im not just cruising easy street either. but what i have found and every one will or should back this up (in the states at least) hydro shop guys dont know dick usually.

just like gun shop guys. they dont know jack shit either.

i live and breathe this and am a licensed electrician. i will try to be as helpfull as i can. 

I HAVE ONE MOTIVE FOR GROWING AND HELPING OTHERS------ TO OVERGROW ANY LAWS PROHIBITING THIS PLANT.  I WANT EVERY SINGLE PLANT GROWN BY THE ASPIRING GROWER TO FLORISH TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL AND MAKE FOLKS HAPPY AS CAN BE.

pm are fine, any questions are fine. i know i am new here, but im over decades old elsewhere. i was a OG forum member before it went down.

"i can get feder mandatory miniums of 10 years no parole for 99 plants or more. or 1000 grams or more, and when they bust you down here, they weight the whole wet plant roots and all. or they cut the branches apart and count each one as a "seperate plant""

damm ... if they weight the whole wet plants down would it be possible to argue in court that the weight they showed as "official" is not the final product so the way the measured it was wrong/overestimated?... or USA courts give growers the same treatment is given to poor people on brazilian courts? poor ppl on brazilian courts gets treated like ..."shut up and listen how many years u will be staying locked up" is it like that?
when the lion is sleeping... never u try to wake im
obsessive View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote obsessive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 18:37
Mmm interesting stuff
I was thinking of putting a little CFL or 2 into the grow tent for flowering. I have been using a 600 watt dual spectrum light into 1.2 square metres. I have a friend who has offered a 1.5 by 1.5 metre tent. I was toying with using that with the 600 watt HPS and i was thinking two 125 CFL alongside the 600 HPS might be a good alternative to putting in an additional 250 watt HPS. Any comments?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12