water of life.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
justmethen View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote justmethen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: water of life.
    Posted: 07 October 2012 at 00:10
thanks sensi grower for info.good guess i`am scottish but live in north england,and yes it`s the ionic nute`s i was thinking of using they seem reasonably priced.i`ll wait till i get ec meter and test the water before i purchase tho and that`ll be 1 mistake avoided before i even start, sure i`ll have more questions  as i go.thanks to sensi seeds for this site and again to sgrower
Sticky scissors to all.
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2012 at 17:02
Were abouts do you live?
If you get a ec-ppm metre i think i am right in saying that if it is below 250 ppm it is a soft water region but i may be wrong on that so do not take it as gospel.
I am guesing from your post you may be up in scotland it seems it is soft water.
http://www.dynapipe.co.uk/hard-water.htm
That is assuming you are in scotland.
Is it the Ionic nutes by growth technology you are thinking of using?
Hope this helps.
Have good day.
Live and let live
justmethen View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote justmethen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2012 at 16:45
hello all. I`am researching info on hydroponics,companys offering the nutrients give the user the option to choose nutes for hard or soft water. How do u test tap water to determin whether it is soft or hard?  bearing in mind i do not have any equipement at all.i will get ph and ec meters in due course,maybe i should get all the equipement first and purchase nutes last got a ways to go but u got to start somewherei have grown in soil mix in past with good results,want to give hydro a go when i get me wee heed round it lol.
Sticky scissors to all.
 Post Reply Post Reply