Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Outdoor Hindu Kush and Afghani #1 (Sensi)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outdoor Hindu Kush and Afghani #1 (Sensi)
    Posted: 14 September 2012 at 20:17
After search in this forum about the phenotype responses of Sensi Hindu Kush and Afghani #1 and not encountering so much, I made the decision to post here some results. I  postponed the decision to grow some cannabis this year until late, first days of June.

I'm in the 40th north parallel, with a Mediterranean climate. I fond a spot with silty loam soil, which has a good drainage. Going for the basics, I bought Sensi Hindu Kush and Afghani #1 and germinate them. 20 seeds, 20 seedlings on June 9th. After preparing the growing location I put the plants in the soil on July 10th, with 32 days old, giving each one 20l of compost.

I'm irrigating them with a four days interval, mixing regular fertilizer solutions in the proportion of 1.5ml/l. Until floration:  7-5-6 by irrigation and foliar application (2.5ml/l) of a fertilizer with 160g/l N and 240g/l Ca; all with all microelements. From floration, August 26th for Hindu Kush and September 2nd for Afghani #1, it was prepared one application of gypsum solution 0.4ton/ha (0.8kg/40l) and started to administrate 5-8-10 by irrigation.

On floration, from the initial 20 seeds, it was obtained 50% Hindu Kush females and 70% Afghani #1 females.

The seedlings on the 7th day:

The growth response:

Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 23:04
July 21th, 43 days growth. 1st row on the left, Hindu Kush. 2nd row from the left and 3rd, Afghani #1.

Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 23:20
August 10th, 63 days growth. 1st row and 2nd from the right, Afghani #1. 3rd row from the right, Hindu Kush.

Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 23:33
August 19th, 72 days growth. Hindu Kush male flowers.

sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 23:37
great garden & a nice thorough grow diary, im looking forward to the show
Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 23:41
August 27th, 80 days growth. 1st row and 2nd from the right, Afghani #1. 3rd row from the right, Hindu Kush.  Background to the left, another Afghany #1 row. 2nd day in Hindu Kush general floration.

Hindu Kush female flowers, 2nd day (considered)  general floration.

organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 23:54
Great looking plants best of luck for the rest of the grow %3chumbs%20Up
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 00:02
Almost 13h daylight duration, August 31st, 84 days growth.
Hindu kush female plant, 190-195cm height, 6 day general floration.

Afghani #1 female plant, +-230cm height, 2 days from starting (general) floration.

Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 00:25
September 13rd, 97 days growth. Hindu kush female plant, 19 days general floration. I didn't had time to measure but it is with perhaps 210-220cm height.

Afghani #1 female plant, didn't measure but +-240cm height, 12 days (general) floration.

High Afghani #1 female plant, last measure on September 4th has 275-280cm, now perhaps +-290-300cm height. 12 days (general) floration. One branch in the base had broken when passing to irrigate.

Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 00:48
Next to do: tie two lines on the piles, each row, to tie the main stem and support the heavier branches.
I'm looking frequently to the weather forecast, hoping I will not need to improvise a greenhouse. There is the risk of flowering branches breaking off with the rain water weight, not to talk about fungus risk.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 01:00
your killing it viria, just like your name sake, nice healthy trees i wish i had your climate to be able to grow kush's etc id be a happy man
Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 01:28
Originally posted by sicklehand

your killing it viria, just like your name sake, nice healthy trees i wish i had your climate to be able to grow kush's etc id be a happy man

I should had given them more space. I wasn't expecting this growth. I should had put the Hindu Kush on the south side or had pruned the Afghani #1: the Afghani #1 are higher than the Hindu Kush.

The tallest plant I had, was one I grow from a "Sensi Indoor Mix". It had 170cm and went until November 24th, with more or less 70++ floration days. The more narcotic and psichedelic plant I had. Even compared with one Super Skunk I grew in the year before, the weed more anti-social I had ever smoked.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 21:02
Excellent job Viriathus, your plants are a picture of health, wishing you a great harvest.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 23:33
ANDWHAT
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 09:12
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>