Petrol's Stench

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Petrol's Stench
    Posted: 06 April 2013 at 17:53
Long time since any sort of update here. I've really figured out how to make this pheno thrive.

day 50
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2012 at 00:58
had to disappear for a bit, list of shit but most important i had to move so im in limbo. still ahve a mother of this white rhino pheno - which has an insanely good smoke. nice and potent but whats more notable is her flavor. it has that very very sweet aroma so characteristic of strawberry cough yet still different, a different third wave of aromas.

i find it curious how similar to strawberry cough the aroma is - ill mention it didn't develop this aroma until well after harvest however.

i've also planted a seed of pot of gold. fingers crossed there
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 23:16
on the cusp of being dry...i've been patient as all hell, haven't tasted a drop.

4 oz give or take 4 grams.
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2012 at 17:41
chopped at 55 days from 12/12. possibly a bit early but the hell with it i need some smoke lol. truely it's within its window

i realized as i was chopping her that she got left in an 11 liter container the whole 4 months of her life :o!! i forgot that i had forgotten to transplant and had said hell with it. probably would have produced a few fatter nugs may have even been mistaking nutrient issues for need for transplant!!! now we know, and knowing is half the battle

PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 15:29
yes, this plant has been topped. when i finally cut her on sunday i'll take a few pictures of the whole plant
sanguenuzoi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 20:43
p.s - good luck working with jack herrer phenos ... best smoke ever ever ever ever :D
when the lion is sleeping... never u try to wake im
sanguenuzoi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 20:39
buds look awsome petrolss very nice work ...as usual all perfect setup produce all perfect plants... ive seen u and others talking about that on the first page but after all did u topped the plants? 
when the lion is sleeping... never u try to wake im
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 16:40
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 07:06
overnight! all new white hairs
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 13:24
thw sweet and pungent aroma that has been radiating from her for the last 4 or 5 wks has changed nearly on a daily basis. it started out with this extreme fruity burst, very mangoy (hints the brazilian mango sativa lineage) but now so close to harvest the sweetness almost seems to have fermented so to speak lol. its a little like burnt fruit - kinda that diesel like smell but still very very fruity
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 09:11
ahahahahahahahah everybody's on the same boat, i see... :-)

btw, delicious buds petrol! lot of resin production, looks like that's gonna be a nice smoke.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 02:53
I know the feeling! If they were mine and I'd no bud, they'd be down already! :-)
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 02:31
agreed, and i probably will, i just always get antsy a week or two away :P
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 01:56
Nice buds petrol, id be tempted to leave them a bit longer, there's still a lot of fresh white pistils.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 18:33
haven't had much time to post pictures lately, i apologize.    these are pictures of day 47 of 12/12. she's asking to be harvested, i swear it, but i thought i'd see what you guys think. fact is, 47 days, white rhino, c02 with killer climate - it's probably about right on so i'll probably flush till tuesday and cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>