Question about outdoor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ang.lou.3 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ang.lou.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about outdoor
    Posted: 19 August 2012 at 09:06
Hello
I'm Angelos (33)from Greece
I grow my own medicine for 5 years (sometimes successfully but not always)
This season I bought seeds for the first time and I have a beautiful,small (6 fems,6 autofems) outdoor garden
My garden would be larger but I had serious germination problems (very high temps during greek summer)
Now I'm waiting for harvest time to come (start to mid October) and I'm planning next years crop so here is my question to you:what Sensi seeds strains do you suggest for outdoor/Greece?I'm seeking (all fems) a)an Indica diminant,b)a Sativa dominant and c)an high yielding autoflowering strain
if it's possible I want these three plants to combine high THC levels,high yield >500gr per plant for a&b and >150gr for c and I want my Indica dominant to be not more than 1,5m high
also I'd like to know what size of pot (in liters) do they need if I deside to grow some of them in pots
I dont care about the flowering period (short or long) if the plants are resistant to mould and fungus I have the patience to wait for my girls!

thanx in advance
Angelos
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:51
In terms of climate, any strain from the Sensi and WL collections can grow outdoors in Greece.

As for fungus, Sativa strains (regular or fem) are naturally more resistant, and some regular outdoor Indicas - Early Girl and Early Skunk - are also rarely bothered by fungus. If there have been no fungus problems with the Early Skunk fem currently in this location, the fem version can be assumed to be mould resistant as well.

The final size and yield of plants is down to the grower and environment, particularly for the photosensitive strains. The autoflowering strains are harder to manipulate - their size and yield is pretty much predetermined. Poor conditions can reduce yield, but optimum conditions won't make the plant exceed its predetermined size and weight. Super Skunk Auto seems to be the heaviest of the auto strains, but there's no way to guarantee 150g per plant.

Plants should always be started in small pots, and repotted 2-3 times to reach their largest pot. For large, very heavy yielding plants, as described above, a final pot size of 40-50lt is normal. To maximise size and yield, established plants should be transplanted directly into the ground from their first or second pot.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
ang.lou.3 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ang.lou.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 18:11
Thanx for the info Ganja!
Do you think that super skunk auto will grow over 1,70m (optimum conditions)?
my fence is only that tall and if they stay uder that height it would be a perfect plant for me because I can easily grow to crops in 1 season (great sun and temps from March to early November)

p.s. :my skunks have just started to showing preflowers (23/8)!!!
I suppose they'll need about 55-60 days to finish (late October)
is that right?
p.s1:I also have a huge Monster (eva seeds)she is allready 2,5m tall allthough I planted her rather late (20/7) in 25L pot!
Are you familiar with this strain?What should I expect (yield/effect)?
 Post Reply Post Reply