Big problem,please Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dudul View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dudul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big problem,please Help
    Posted: 07 February 2006 at 11:15

My english is not good sorry,this text is translate with google

There I crack it is the second flo which I launch this winter, and which gives me Ca at the end of two jours!!vous imagine well what Ca gives to final the:cry:since that I have demenager it is hatred on the other hand my cuttings in their space are nickel, but as soon as I put them in the placo flo it is foutu!!!!  EC. water tap 0.5, final EC. 1.6 pH 6.0 manures ghe Flora series and a little oxyboost(2ml for 10l) intraction 1 vmc, extraction 1 vmc towards the exterior via fenetre temperature nuit=20 temperature jour=26,27 small problem since the run!!!!one hygro of 10%!!!j' by putting a brumisateur!!depuis hygro=40%!!!yesterday they worsened I have to correct yesterday evening do not have photographs of yesterday but that Ci are of this morning!!  the 1ere session were seeds, and that Ci are boots, I includes/understands nothing, Ca there cannot be EC. nor the pH I verifie twice by jour!!je leaned for the quality of the air, but it comes from the exterior, the appart is very healthy since dimension of the placo has I have my box cuttings which same with 20% of hygro and without ventilation the leashes nickel!!  the vats are new, I just posed there a plate of polystirene with my suspended baskets, for the irrigation it is done continuously by the top!!!!!  Please to help me!!!!  Small detail they became like Ca in 6 days!!!!  All your experiment will be favorable for me

enjoyer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote enjoyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 11:44

Hello,

Comme t'es français, j'vais t'écrire en français... plus simple. En fait ça ressemble vachement à des araignées, j'en ai eu. Pour vérifier, regarde de très près, ou avec une loupe si tu as des petites toiles entre les feuilles ou les pales des feuilles. Les bestioles font peut être 1/4 de mm, ça ressemble à une poussiere, mais une poussière qui se déplace toute seule.

Si c'est bien ton problème alors il existe des produits excellents pour ça. Par exemple chez Les Jardins Suspendus ils ont un truc très bien qui s'appelle BuzzOff à vaporiser sur les plantes. en 3 jours t'aura plus rien.

Bye

dudul View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dudul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 10:56
Non,c'est sympa de repondre,mais les araignées ne te font pas du tout ca
 Post Reply Post Reply