first grow upcoming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Relentless View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Relentless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: first grow upcoming
    Posted: 17 July 2012 at 07:47
hey everyone, for my first grow im going to try nirvana fem white rhino & 1 auto Dinafem White Cheese, i have 10 white rhinos but ill probably use 7 (good idea?), including the 1 auto at the same time, i have bio bizz all mix, perlite, bio bizz grow 1 litre & bloom 1 litre, hesi pk 13/14 1 litre, hesi root 500ml, i have ph up & down but no ph tester, i have no idea about my tap water, i have a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent & a 600w dimmable with a sunmaster bulb, also a 150 A1 RVK & rhino CF

how am i doing?

what should my action plan be?
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 07:48
Hi Relentless,

Good idea to sow your seeds in stages. That way if something goes wrong with one batch you will have a reaction window to find out what that was and correct it before the next batch is affected. If I were to sow 7 seeds, I would sow 3 now and 4 more in 10 days. The workload at harvest time would be broken down to more manageable pieces as well.

Growing two or more strains at the same time is completely doable. However, it does require a bit of experience with the growing gear as well as experience as a grower. I wouldn't advise it in your situation, not until you have at least completed one successful grow cycle in your space and have an idea of how your setup is going to perform. Right now you have too many unknowns, and many unforeseen things can go wrong along the way. By adding more variables, you will further complicate the problem solving if a situation arises.

From what I can gather on the internet, I believe the 'BioBizz Allmix' is an organic soil, in that case you won't need to concern yourself with adjusting pH. The compost will regulate it by itself. But since I have not used the product myself, do make sure that it is indeed an organic soil.

Best of luck in your grow

OG
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
 Post Reply Post Reply