What are "Bath Salts"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 18:01
if someday; a man create a "cannibal drug" ;gulp; the end of the human behind or just a new expensive steak at the butcher ?! sorry lol and miam !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 13:20
afreespirit, try typing "does aspartame interact with antidepressants" into google. You could also try just straight up "is aspartame safe". Aspartame has had continuing bad press, how much of it is true i cant say but it is definately true that its almost impossible to avoid consuming it as its in everything. So much for choice.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 00:43
I've never had "bath salts" but I was working in Ireland, ran out of bud and went into a legal high shop(there seemed to be one in every town?). I bought some fake bud called "killer b", I think that said it was Pot Pouri or something, crazy shit.

Never heard of that aspartame? But choice was taken from us a while back.

I've never taken headache tablets, or any of the other things people take, I've never trusted pharmaceutical companies, I know it's easy to say now with the gylxo thing. But my view was if they cured it with one pill, then it's probably not commercially viable, much better to keep you as a customer.
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 11:25
Originally posted by breizh ganja

if someday; a man create a "cannibal drug" ;gulp; the end of the human behind or just a new expensive steak at the butcher ?! sorry lol and miam !

lol
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
mrnice View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mrnice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 18:54
Originally posted by afreespirit

Ganja,
Yep! <font face="Calibri">You are right, I just watched the news footage. I still think
media might blame it on marijuana, though. When it is probably a case of
psychosis, coupled with a mixture of antipsychotics<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

I know what you are saying about the media, for example: on a recent episode of "police camera smash" or whatever it was called apparently statistically "over 30% of people tested that were killed at the wheel had illegal drugs in their system and therefore was the cause of the accident"

My view is there is probably about the same percentage of the population that take drugs anyway, driving or not. Whether the drugs contibuted to the accident who knows? Maybe they were going to crash anyway.

There are probably lots of people driving round on drugs every day that never crash and probably just as many not on drugs that have had accidents.

Just to assume because you test positive for drugs it was DEFINATELY the reason is quite naive.   

I dont agree with drug driving, or drink, or tired for that matter, or when you are angry or distacted, or eating a pasty you have just bought from the garage only to be showered in red hot lava filling the moment you bite into it, or if you realy need a wee lol.

Just making a point about how the government controlled media machine likes to portray things, now be a good citizen, dont question our authority, pay your taxes and believe everything we tell you...
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2012 at 22:33
Originally posted by Ganja

The 'Miami cannibal' has been found to have had no 'bath salts' in his system.

Also, there has been no string of 'balt salts incidents'.

Cannabis was found in his system, but even most of the mainstream media sources are responding to that info with "cannabis is not known to cause violence".

Maybe he had a bad case of the munchies.also the guy who  slashed his throat had just walked out the law courts for cannabis possesion;its possible he was pissed off with "ileagal"drugs and decided to buy some "legal"drugs at the mall outside the court,which led to his suicide.all the more reason to make  natural substances legal,it stands that had he not been busted he would maybe have stuck to cannabis,instead he is dead.some chemist with a few years experience vs millions of years of evoloution.they are even calling this stuff by names such as bubblegum and blueberry..
the molecular structure is identical to delta 9 except it has 2 extra C h3 groups,2 more than you need.why the fuck do they have to try make synthetic alternatives when the natural one is there already,man knows better,and is also a greedy *****,they want to patent it i am sure.man fooling with nature always give birth to monsters..
T is for truth,for truth is strange,stranger than fiction..lord byron
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12