California Indica

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sanguenuzoi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 03:13
by the way ill be germinating the first ladys around late november/early december... ive already popped up a indoor diarie(http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11217) explaining what environement the plants will be presented to grow ( quite high temp and low RH ) in about 4 / 5 weeks ill start posting the young ones photos :D
when the lion is sleeping... never u try to wake im
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 09:08
really nice alecky!
makes me hungry... :-)
what size are those pots?
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:33
hi alecky im liking the look of the cali bro,
cant wait to stock back up on indica, sativa
doms have there place but they dont tuck you
in at night hey
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 16:26
alecky i wont be able to put first ladys pictures here until about april next year, bad conclusions made me change my mind  .... summer is arriving ( oficially ) 2 to 3 weeks after the time im planning on germinating the seeds , due to extremely high temperatures on my city ( 15 degrees south from the equator,its november 2 right now and im standing on 28C and 55% RH ) ill probably put the first ladys on hold till next crop because i belive skunk#1 will behave better in 30C temperature my plants will be facing through this summer ... please iff u germinate those first ladys dont forget posting picturs im really looking for the results of first lady but this extreme heat possibility on summer time made me change my mind =(
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 23:14
super grow as always alecky:)
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 06:44
Hey sangu, yes HP is a great strain, I grew a few of sensi HP a couple of years ago and intend to get some more in the near future, it's one of my favorites, super strong and a great taste. I have another breeders HP in flower now, bodhis the white x Uzbekistan HP. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out. No rush on your first lady grow, patience is essential in this game!

Thanks alsc , the pots had a sticker on them saying 30cm,not sure if that's the height or diameter or both, haven't a clue what litre they are.

I hear ya CK, I love a good sativa, but I'm an indica man at heart! I've got some nl5xhaze to get going next, maybe that will be the best of both worlds.

Thanks Billy bong and good to read ya, drop in more often! What ya got going at the moment?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 21:15
for shure ... perfection walks around holding hands with patience XD
im even felling bit crazy from soo much things to be considered on growing but im reaching a level of knowledge i belive will make me capable of growing nice healty plants

best of all for ya
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:19
Hey Alecky, had a little break from growing for a month or two had 10 day holiday away so didnt want any girls going then..

at the moment im two weeks from seed pop with green house k train.. trainwreck og kush cross..

will get pics up when im at a more intresting stage :)
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 00:10
Day 42 today, harvest is getting near!

and #2

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 00:41
Looking very nice Al.
Are you pleased with her.
Bonny looking wee plants but looks to have
a nice amount of bud on her.
Good luck through to a bumper harvest.
Have a good day.
Live and let live
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 00:58
yes alecky starting to put some weight on now mate,
can really see the hash plant in them too
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
joejoenugz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote joejoenugz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 17:20
hello friends, I just sprouted a pack of the Cali Indica. One question, did you end up keeping any of the taller phenos, or just the shorter HP ones? And was there a pheno that was extra short? I can post pics of mine, if that would help. thanks. 
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 14:00
Hi 66, yes im well pleased with this strain, great taste great stone! #1 pictured above is the one ill keep around for a while. There is very little stretch when put into flower on these, they roughly double in size if even that, so if big plants are needed a long veg is essential. These 2 are approx 90cm tall including pots.

I cant emphasise enough how hard and dense the buds are, not huge volume in the buds but great weight!

Hi CK, from my limited experience with HP i think #2 looks more like HP. It tastes very hashy and is very potent but not on par with the real deal! Ive a couple of clones of #2 in veg that ill flower out next, then ill let her go, i prefer #1.

Hi joejoe, good luck with yours, of the 4 girls i had, 2 of them were a bit taller when flowered from seed, #2 was one of them but as you can see, grown from clones they all seem to be similiar height wise. According to the description the pheno to look for is christmas tree shaped with strong side branching, profuse amount of pistils and a citrus/orange taste. Based on that i think #1 is a good representation of cali indica. 

She doesn't have a strong orange taste but does have a good citrus/hashy taste.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 14:33
there some good looking girls you have there i like the dusty
branch in the last pic yum!
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 15:46
still a bunch of fresh white pistils, but not so long before harvesting that resinous candy! :-)
i just gotten interested in this strain which i never payed attention to. very nice.
have you already smoked some of it? would you reccomend it to us indica lovers? :-)
(i must admit i've just sprouted some mostly sativa hybrids... ak47 and amnesia :-) ).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>