Sara's Garden for 2012/2013/2014.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 03:46
lol HD, yes in the past couple of days the JF has definitely grown.

The two affies Power Kush I potted up to 1L  before going away are growing nicely...

As is the skunkX... beginning to see roots in the drainage holes so another pot up will have to be done soon.

These two were really tiny before I went away so no pot up yet, but they do look to be growing now. The pots identify them as affies but the one on the left had two sprouts in it originally and I think the one I left may be a Power Kush. They are Afghanis.

Nearly time to turn on the hps...
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 09:26
All looking good. Glad to see the JF is recovering nicely.

Best of luck for the rest of the grow

Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 02:48
Thanks OG, the skunkX needs to be potted on again and that will make it too large for the clone cupboard, so the tent is getting an airing as we speak and will have plants installed by the end of the day.
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 21:21
sweet sarah, get the tent jamming,
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 06:59
Hey CK didn't get the tent going yet. Been up and down the freeway to the city for family business a few times since my last post, so I left the plants under cfl to be able to leave them unattended for 2 or 3 days at a time. Really need to get them into the tent now... the largest had it's leaves cupped around the 48W globe when I got home early this morning.

Hopefully I will be able to get them into the tent... bent over this morning to feed the chickens and put my back out... creeping around using walking poles today.

1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:36
Sorry to hear about your back Sarah i know how you feel mines been out for about a month and just got hospital appointment which is another month off.
I hope yours is better as soon as possible.
The leaving for days at a time unattended was one of the first things i
realised i could do with the cfls which is unavoidable sometimes.
Good luck with your back and the rest of the grow.
Have a good day.
Live and let live
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:23
hello sarah
I am sorry to hear about your back,,hopefully with some rest things will improve.It sounds good to have some chickens around,do you have to be carefull with foxs or jackals?I have thought of getting some chickens i suppose they have a coup to go in at night to keep them safe,i will have to find out whether i need permission, you need it for everything these days.
I could just get them anyway as my neighbours are alternative types so would not be a problem.
So are the cfl's very cool and do not really burn the leaves? I remember using fluorescent lamps and they were cool and could have the tips quite close.
Illness of any kind can be a pain and also if you have noone to help with your garden is also a problem.hopes you make a speedy recovery.
T is for truth,for truth is strange,stranger than fiction..lord byron
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:52
Thanks Guys, still pretty sore and can't move around much. I do have a couple of hens Assinomen, but no jackals in Australia and no foxes this close to town. They have a pen but it is unnecessary to lock them in at night.

With any luck my back will have loosened up a bit by tomorrow. Need to get the plants out for watering... a couple need potting up... I'll manage, but it might take me all day to finish the job.

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 22:08
Originally posted by sarah louise

Hey CK didn't get the tent going yet. Been up and down the freeway to the city for family business a few times since my last post, so I left the plants under cfl to be able to leave them unattended for 2 or 3 days at a time. Really need to get them into the tent now... the largest had it's leaves cupped around the 48W globe when I got home early this morning. Hopefully I will be able to get them into the tent... bent over this morning to feed the chickens and put my back out... creeping around using walking poles today.

hows the back sarah? i hope your on the mend
and i bet that skunk is a good size now
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 22:14
you need someone to come and water your plants feed chickens
general chores etc?? mmmm thats a point i could do it lol
i will warn you though it would be tuff leaving my
waterlogged country that be!
hope you can find some pain relief like a heavy indica or such
a few diazi work wonders with a couple of ibuprofen followed by a large joint and a tea with 2 sugars
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 04:23
Thanks for the offer CK... job's filled though, my brother is visiting for a while and he is doing the few odd jobs that need doing.

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 11:18
good stuff hope you get well soon,
so you can keep us up to date with the grow
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 20:52
Ah, the dangers of chicken keeping. A harsh lesson.

Surely you'll have some good news to report soon. This cant go on.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 23:32
The biggest danger for me with the chooks HD is stepping in the little piles of fertiliser they deposit where ever they go.

My lower back is still very tender but I can walk again unaided once more (woohoo). Just need to be careful... no sudden moves or twisting and no lifting. My brother has one of his teenage kids staying for a few days... and another one arrives tomorrow. This will be the real test of stealth... they can't wander into the grow room as it is on the far side of my art studio and the studio is a no entry area, but they might hear it. We will see.

When I watered a few days back I managed to get the plants into the tent, they all seem to be loving the hps and the increased warmth... I was keeping them a bit cool under the cfl to slow growth while I was away.

I'll see what I can do about a few pictures a bit later on, preparing the computer for a reformat... the shitty 32bit software that came with my phone has trashed my 64bit operating system... limping along off a linux live boot atm while I move valuable files to external storage.

Life... there is always something getting in the way.
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:14
Good to hear your on the mend Sarah a bad back is just about the worst ailment going not so much the pain but the way it incapacitates.
You have a good day.
Live and let live
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>