Sara's Garden for 2012/2013/2014.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Frankreynolds View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Frankreynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 00:02
Lovely lou!!!!

Which plants were these?

Is this a current grow or the ones from MG?

Cheers,
Frank
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 04:56
Thanks Frank, these ones are the ones we smoked at MardiGrass. The really shaggy topped plant was the power kush x jack flash. She seemed to put a few smiles on faces as I recall.

The current flowering plants are one of Nay's blueberry crosses (just don't know which one but I don't think it's the skunk/haze cross). I've just sorted some pics of them, currently 24 days in 12/12.

MGBB#1 this be the hungriest of them...

MGBB#2 this be the biggest and not just the outsized image :p

MGBB#3 the shortest internodes...

... And a little revegged kushxjack... a couple of weeks behind the others not sure there will be room to keep her in there for the whole of flowering. Tent space, as usual, is at a premium.

lol I think the studio might need a bit of a clean, barely enough space to sit a plant.

I started a few others (couple of skunks, an ellie x, a kush x and the poorer performing BB cross) These are outside shivering, regardless of the cold they will make a nice butter crop come the end of September.

After that the plan is to try out a few of the new fem/autos from Sensi and White Label.

That be about it right now, happy gardening everyone %3cool

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 11:10
hi sarah, your harvest plants looked yellow but that is good! my webtime is over for today..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 22:47
That's a decent looking harvest regardless of the leaves Sara. I've been having heat problems too but if you cant afford air conditioning you just have to let them cook, however much it spoils the view.

Next lot look green and leafy and full of promise. I wish you favourable conditions and success!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 09:17
Hi Martini, some of the yellow look is due to the camera's flash. Other than that, I did have some leaf damage from the spidermite treatment which lead to more yellowing that usual.

Hey HD, been awhile since I chatted to you. I don't think I will be attempting to grow indoors through summer again. I had to do it at least once and when my outdoor grow partner pulled the pin, I had to do something or have no bud going into the winter.

It was very, very expensive and the extra workload meant my veggie garden got very neglected, but a decent harvest in the end.

The current group (I am assured) are a blueberry x blueberry. Things are a bit financially tight so this lot will get base nutrients and little else (a little seaweed extract of course).

Thanks for the well wishes and for dropping by, sara %3ceed%20leaf

billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 17:27
i also see yollowing like that on my plants when its cold. the yellowing near stem bud area that is.. or when they have a good growth spurt. im sure sarah knows this already im just thikning out loud ;)

amazing looking all the same :)

Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 00:21
Originally posted by sarah louise

no bud going into the winter.

Chilling words there sara, you did what you had to do.

What's a blueberry x blueberry? Is this some cutting you got from a friend?
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 06:31
Yes they were chilling words... but this year there will be autos for a midsummer harvest.

Seed from a friend, the Blueberry x blueberry is a locally inbred version of dj short's blueberry indica.

So yep, it's been a slack winter as far as logging the grow goes... I've already cut and jarred the last of the Blueberry bushes and my revegged kush x jack flash... just waiting now for one last little kush to finish (it spent a far whack of time out in the breeding aviary waiting for a space under the warm yellow light).

The revegged power kush x jack flash... I am revegging the stump again for shits and giggles.

Pre chop...

This is the last one still flowering in the tent... need to get a new pic... this one is a couple of weeks old.

Can't find a shot of the bb, but here is a bud shot as a consolation...

And obviously that is not my hand... I was behind the camera.
billopuffalot View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote billopuffalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 09:47
sweet
hows the kush x jack flash smoke?
a quick ? on the revege
how long did it take and wat was the light reigne?
did u forget to clone?
thanks for sharing
take care
bil

Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 11:23
Hey bil... the kush x jf is a nice smooth smoke, hashy after taste... combined head high with body stone... but it doesn't turn me into a couch potato the way the power kush mother did...

The kush cross began flowering before MardiGrass and was cut on the 12th of june for reveg and went back into flower 26th of july, so six weeks to be ready to flower again.

The light schedule was 12 hours in the tent and 12 hours in either the aviary (on sunny days) or the studio (on dull, rainy days).

I didn't forget to clone, I don't clone anymore. Just run the one light, grow from seed and stay under 10 plants.

When I cut this plant after it's last flowering I also planted another power kush x jack flash to see whether revegging was faster or slower than growing another plant from seed (the little plant pictured above).

The test was inconclusive. I didn't have the space to put them both into the tent at the same time, so one sat out in the aviary waiting for a spot for a few weeks.

Seeya around, sara, louise, or hey you where's the mix?

Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 11:18
My, that was quite a break in the semi-regular transmission...

Well, growing again... something a little bit different this grow. I usually grow a few smaller sized plants in 9L pots, this time I have gone for one plant topped and tied down in a 40L pot of coco and perlite.

Strain is Skunk#1 x local sativa
Switched to 12/12 on the 13th
Latest feed ec 1.8, pH 5.9, Canna Coco A+B

The black poly pipe hanging out the front is attached to a feeding ring.

So I just sit in front of the tent, attach my watering can to the hose and tip... water is evenly distributed over the surface of the medium.

And the excess drains off through a few holes drilled into the saucer.

More next weekend, seeyas %3cug

1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 20:04
Shes looking like a big lass Sarah.
I remember i used to tie the wife down for fun and games but nowadays its to stop her walking out the door.
Good luck through to a bountiful harvest.
Have a good day
Live and let live
darksides999 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 19:15
hi,

Just amazing plant
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2014 at 11:56
Hi '66, yep she is a big plant... approaching a week in 12/12 and stretching out further and further. I've dropped the seaweed extract for now and am keeping the dark period as warm as possible so that I am not encouraging excessive stretching.

Even topped and tied down as she is, I think she is going to fill the tent to the rafters.

Hi darksides, cannabis is an amazing plant... as I said in my last post, this isn't my usual method, it was more a matter of circumstance and what plants were available at the time.

I'm told by other growers that I will harvest more this way than by having a group of smaller plants... I suppose I'll know in October if this is true.

ATM my best yield in the tent (400W) stands at 340g.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2014 at 14:44
A week in 12/12... roll on the end of October!

Fed tonight with 20 Litres of canna coco A+B at ec 1.9, pH 5.9
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>