Sara's Garden for 2012/2013/2014.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sara's Garden for 2012/2013/2014.
    Posted: 04 November 2014 at 04:59
Originally posted by Speedy89loc

Something fruity and really dank and i will grow on soil :)

Okies.. if cash isn't too much of an issue I'd say Skunk Kush would fit the bill nicely. Considerably cheaper and usually fruity is Sensi Skunk, although I must say the taste varies from putrid skunk to fruity skunk depending on the individual plant.

Both good croppers, but the Skunk Kush has a bit more sativa in it's makeup and this means it will end up a larger plant than the Sensi Skunk and a bigger plant means a bigger harvest.

This year I am trying out Super Skunk for the first time. I am slowly working my way through the catalogue... still have to try Shiva Skunk, after that I will have sampled all of the skunks in the catalogue.

Originally posted by darksides999

Hello,

Is awsome
So what do you prefer, several plants or one big plant?

See u

I like both Darksides.

And I will probably continue to grow both ways... scrog is a good method if you want a lot of a particular type of weed, but a group of plants gives you the potential for a harvest of several different types of bud at the one time.

The next couple of runs will be a group of smaller plants, seed plants first and clone later. It's getting late for a flowering indoors but I am going to see if I can get away with it. Then I will shutdown the tent through the worst of the summer heat and start with a run of clones at the beginning of March... this should mean a mixed bud harvest before I go camping in May.

Then I will do a scrog with Silver Haze for the winter months.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
darksides999 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 19:27
Hello,

Is awsome
So what do you prefer, several plants or one big plant?

See u
Speedy89loc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speedy89loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 14:36
Something fruity and really dank and i will grow on soil :)
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 06:54
That depends, Speedy. First up, what sort of flavour and what sort of effects are you looking for? Second, how do you intend to grow the plants?

Weighed up the trimmed bud... 390g or a q shy of 14oz.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speedy89loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 18:11
Cool :) i was thinking about getting new seeds soon :) what strains would u suggest ? Im looking for ones that give good yields and good flavor
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 03:37
Hi Speedy, the plant is Skunk #1 crossed to a local sativa (Thai origin).

You can easily buy Skunk#1, but the sativa isn't commercial. The main difference between my cross and Sensi's Skunk#1 is more stretch and a longer flowering time. The bud isn't as tight and the stone doesn't weld you to a chair quite as much as as Skunk #1. The sativa effects include smiling, giggling, intensified sight and sound, and still feeling like getting up and doing something rather than just sitting stupefied on the couch.

I ended up cutting the plant down a week or so ago and the buds are almost jar ready for curing. I have some photos, just have to reduce the size to upload here at Sensi.

Thanks Darksides, it really wasn't much work... feed every couple of days and take pictures... the plant did the rest of the work.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 09:13
Hello,

Lot of work, but for great results
Bravo!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speedy89loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 18:24
Damn :) looks so good that i want to smoke :) what strain is this ? :)
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 10:35
75 days of 12/12, 10 days on water... little bit longer to go, but not much!

That's about this at the moment...
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 02:32
No worries Darksides, just wanted to let you know why I haven't been around much.

I am trying to keep this grow as simple as possible, with all the products on the market claiming to boost, super charge, or take your cannabis to the next level (!) it can be hard to tell the shit from the clay.

So, this flowering is using nothing but a coco specific two part hydroponic feed and seaweed extract.

The next time I grow this strain (probably next winter) I will add in flowering booster and see if there is an appreciable difference in the end result.

More pics as soon as I reduce their size to something I can post here.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 10:40
Hey Sarah,

I'm sorry, i didn't want to disturbed you.
i'm pleased to see and learn of your work.

Have a nice evening
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 14:44
Hello SarahLouise

Things are getting nice in your tent, best wishes for harvest time

Talk to You soon.
Charly Sensi.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 04:54
Originally posted by Newborn

Hi Sarah,

Those are some nice looking plants and plenty of buds!

Trying LST myself, but doing it wrong i guess as the plant doesn't climb higher than 50cm.

All the best for your harvest!!
Gr. N

Hi Newborn, thanks for the compliment. There is only one plant in the tent, but yes, it does have plenty of buds %3c3clown

Your problem might be more strain related than down to LST and remember my plant had several extra months of vegetative growth before going into flower.

Originally posted by darksides999

Hey Sarah,

What's up
I hope all goes well
see u

Up? Busy as can be Darksides. It's spring and I am still digging over my veggie garden plots, not to mention the 160 feathered friends that all want to breed, 2 dogs and my  ganja garden...

Anyway, the plant... hard to get it all in one shot so, view facing left corner...

and the view facing the right corner...

Seeing a bit of heat damage and realised that the upper circulation fan was effectively blocked by buds...

Air is essential...

And an early sample isn't not to be sneezed at...

Let's see if I can sneak in a few bud shots before the uploader spits the dummy...

Bit longer to go... pics were taken at 60 days of 12/12 lighting.

Seeyas around, sara %3ceed%20leaf
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 18:06
Hey Sarah,

What's up
I hope all goes well
see u
Newborn View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Newborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2014 at 14:48
Hi Sarah,

Those are some nice looking plants and plenty of buds!

Trying LST myself, but doing it wrong i guess as the plant doesn't climb higher than 50cm.

All the best for your harvest!!
Gr. N
Lots of books wisdome, growing to get experience
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>