Iranian Autoflower and others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 16:05
sorry bro, the bcm contains timewarp, cambodian, bc coastal haze crosses
form the look of it id say bc coastal haze as it looks nothing like the timewarp i grew a few year back and i think the camdodian would be more sativa also    
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 16:56
i do have a nice GG spot just watching how you boyz get on before i decide which beans i get
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39
im looking forward to your outdoor antics next year munz, im going to be trying more auto/semi's next year although alot of people from another forum who ran just autos have had problems because the weather was so bad at the start of the season just when there plants were flowering so i think a mix of the two(auto/early photo) is the way to go, hedge your bets sort of thing
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:11
update?? hehe hows that coastal haze coming along?
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 18:17
Hi mate, how's things? The early BCM is doing great, the weather has got a little worse, some rain almost everyday now and the temps have dropped a bit as well, but she seems unfazed by it all! No signs of mould yet either. I'm still aiming at a end of Sept finish, but who knows!?! The other BCM started to put out some pistils over the weekend.

The big BB is coming along nicely, as is the smaller one, but I think they will be out for as long as the weather allows. Nice fruity smells coming from them.

The cuts in took from the early BCM while in flower have rooted, just need them to re veg now. I'll get a few pics in the morning and post them up.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 03:22
Strong stems You have, alecky :), even when battling with the Eire's Summer. Hoping You will have a good harvest.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:32
Thanks viri! Managed to get a few pics today, weather has been unpredictable lately, increased rain showers, colder and windy!

BCM

BB x GG#3

BCM, started putting out pistils around 8 days ago.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:52
things are looking great bro, that bcm is gorgeous hold on to her she will serve you well and will be a fine one to cross out for early offspring
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 17:57
hows them plants doing, your to biz trimming to update, i hope
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2012 at 15:02
Hi sicklehand,hows it going mate? Yeah in fact i have been busy trimming lately, mostly indoor plants though! I took down the BCM at end of sept, lost a good bit to mold,id say around a 1/3, nearly all the bigger buds on top of branches were affected. I ended up with nearly 2ozs.

To be honest i think that plant looked better than it actually was, what buds i did get are very light and fluffy. Ive smoked some already, its an ok smoke, not too strong and the flavour/taste is good, hazey/spicy taste, i think it will improve with a bit of a cure.

The 2 BB X GG#3 are doing great and at this stage not even a trace of mould, my only concern is that they are not finished, the one in the greenhouse i thought would be finished by now, on the upside we are having an unusually mild and bright October. The smells from both are lovely, mostly a strong fruity blueberry smell, the bigger one has got a bit of purple going on too, i presume from the low temps.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:29
nice purpling on the barry lol there some hardy plants to not have a drop of the rot considering the season we've had.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 22:17
Cheers mate, so as usual i spoke to soon and noticed a complete branch full of mould on the plant in the greenhouse, so i cut her down yesterday. Luckily it was only on the branch, i lost zero bud to mold, delighted with that!

The other one is still out and its fattening up nicely and turning a deep purple. The smell from both is lovely, a strong sweet fruity smell.

Found some mould on her too, again only on the branch, i tried treating it with a bleach solution but it just kept spreading,so i cut the branch off. The days are still nice and theres some good weather forecast for the end of the month so shes staying out as long as the mould stays away.

Heres a few pics of the branch i cut off, i think ill get a nice yield from her.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:23
sweet dusty sticky arms o bud love it, these canadian outdoor genetics really stand up to the elements eh! lol
great growing mate
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:19
Nice job Alecky.
I have gotta have a out door grow of some description next year as both you and Mr Sickle are the envy of everyone on here who think it is not possible to grow out doors in our climate.
Excellent plants you must be pleased?
Have a good day
Live and let live
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345