Iranian Autoflower and others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gardengnome View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gardengnome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 15:39
Hey Alecky! Our weather has been as dreadful as yours all summer it would seem : / im seriously considering going almost full out auto strains next year and im really looking forward to seeing how yours turn out so i'll know what to expect :) love the lillies btw :)
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 13:02
Thanks lads%3chumbs%20Up

So its about time for an update,all things considered,the plants are doing well, with most in flower, one just starting and another thats yet to fully kick in. Having  some problems with mould as expected.We have been getting great weather since beginning of August,plants are loving it!

First up the potted IA, doing great in the little greenhouse thingy and has some proper looking buds on her. I lost the top to mould and will probably lose some more, if it gets out of hand ill cut down the plant and harvest what i can.

Plant on right

And the IA in the ground,doing well now

Plant on left of greenhouse is a BB x GG#3, she has started to flower

And the rest, BB, BCMx2

One of the BC coastal mix is flowering now since beginning of august, she got some mould on her stem, down near the base.I washed the area down with a bleach mix and it seems to have done the trick.Ive got a couple of clones rooting to try and keep her around for next year.

BBxGG#3, starting to see the first few pistils form.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 03:29
Well despite the shitty summer Alecky, the plants are still looking nice and healthy. Hope the weather holds out for the girls. 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
mtn grown View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mtn grown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 16:11
i second that sarah..an impressive garden to be grown under adverse conditions . hope you get better weather till the end of the season alecky.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 19:56
Cheers sarah and mtn grown, ive fingers crossed for a nice September. I reckon i will be able to take the 2 autos sometime in September but the others will go the distance! Usually we get up until some point between 15th-20th of October before the weather just becomes too bad.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 19:20
they look great, flowering at the beginning of august!!! that a keeper for sure, even with crappy weather they should be finished nice and early.
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 20:11
That's a gorgeous garden Alecky.  %3chumbs%20Up

I wish you better weather in the coming months, you truly deserve it.

Cheers
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 06:47
bump.. update?? hehe
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:02
Thanks sickle and OG, i harvested the two IA last week, the smaller one was done the bigger one could have done with another week or two but mould was starting to take hold.

The others are doing well with all but one flowering. Ive moved the smaller BBxGG#3 into the wendy house, seems to like it! Anyway heres a few pics,

BBxGG#3, flowering about 1 week

B.C. Coastal mix,flowering since beginning of Aug

BB x GG#3 flowering approx 2 weeks,

B.C. Coastal mix, not flowering yet,

organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:41
Plants are looking strong and healthy and seems like you're finally getting some sun. Best of luck for the rest of the season
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55
the more i see of your garden alecky the more i need an ODG.
ANDWHAT
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:35
Looking realy nice Al.
With the weather we have been havin i'm glad to see you have been able to grow what are very nice looking plants but if the summers keep deteriorating the way they have out door grows in our neck of the woods may become a thing of the past.
Good luck with the rest of the grow and have a good day.
Live and let live
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40
munz now is the time to go looking for spots if your thinking about guerlla growing next season, even if you plan to grow in your garden roll a doob sit in your garden an note where the sun hits, the same for guerlla sites, you probably know this but i thought id say anyway

you defo have green fingers alecky
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:54
i just thought id add that early pheno doesnt look like the timewarp i grew a few years back which was heavy sativa and grow like a vine and ive never grown Cambodian so it ether cambodian or bc coastal haze or a cross of the two ether way its a score
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 15:56
Munzy mate-go for it, find a nice spot or move to a house with a garden! Thanks 1966, im already looking into getting a greenhouse or poly tunnel for next year.%3cmile

Sickle mate, you have lost me!! I presume your talking about whats in the mix pack yeah? never heard of timewarp! Cambodian?? Bejaysus! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>