neem oil aplication

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: neem oil aplication
    Posted: 30 April 2012 at 13:24
hi sensi people, ive got some neem oil 100% unrefined,
multiple uses on plants check it out!
was just wondering though as its pure will i need to use anything like a soap of some kind on aplication, or can i just use the neem in warm water,,,Ganja/Sickle help please i just want to be safe as ive never used it before,,thanks ,,,,CK,
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 15:40
youll need to use a Surfactant ie washing up liquid because as we all know oil doesn't mix with water you can buy purpose made surfactants that come in power form but i use washing up liquid. if your using 5ml neem to 1lt warm water then youll need a few drops of liquid to brake it up also youll need to shake the sprayer after a few sprays as the neem will naturally rise to the top being an oil.

don't forget to spray the stems,underside of leafs,topside of leafs, any nook & cranny, pot, soil, also any surrounding plants as they are where the pest will come form

good luck buddy
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 16:03
nice one sickle my man glad i checked with you know
i was going to buy some soap stuff, but if a bit of f###y liquid works and you have sucsess, then im happy with that lol, seems weird though dude spraying my plants with oil and washing up liquid. i suppose by a few drops you meen like tiny drops ive had a j too many today mate
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 16:09
trust me the end product is unaffected, and yes i mean a few drops roughly a third of the total amount of neem, you can buy an eco friendly brand liquid if you want but it all comes of in the rain anyway
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 16:14
safe safe sickle, can i use it on my indoor plants too as id like to protect them from pests should they try and attack obviosley wont need as much looking after as the outdoor but being that i dont wet the leaves would a f#### neem mix be ok on those thanks again buddy,,,CK
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 16:18
yes mate
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 16:20
thank you very much mr hand
im sure you have cleared things up for alot of other folks too,
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 16:24
cant wait to zap my babys with this wonder oil,
show the little mofos my plants are moving alfresco,
and theye are oiled up and ready to make you vommit you little leaf munching egg laying critters from hell eat neem and starve

edit: i hope some turn up now as im going to be prepared
these bugs chomp on in there own little world, all day i wonder if they will cope when the action starts
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 16:40
you will get a few chomps taken out of your plants but the bugs will quickly move on, the only problem i had last season was because i dosed my plant the little f%&kers move to my green house lol
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 18:01
lol you win some you lose some thanks for advice sickle
vuitton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vuitton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 19:23
also beaware that if you use a sulphur burner the sulphur will react with the oil and burn your plants !!!!
where gona need a bigger boat.
 Post Reply Post Reply