Jabberwocky 52

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:41
wow sickle that all looks way advanced compared to mine mate
my peacmaker is doing ok but the buds are a lot smaller
and my pakistani chital kush x nepal indica are going purple
this out door game is a funny one as i am worried about a frost
the nights are getting colder for sure
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 13:20
thanks ck, i got lucky someone recommended the freezeland and i didnt know whether it would work or not as cannada has a better summer than we do but it has flourished, your plants will be fine there a lot hardier than people think just keep the pot/roots warm with straw an old jumper etc as thats where the nutrients come from and if possible use heating around them greenhouse heaters or garden candles would help to keep the cold at bay and are cheep   
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 18:24
Hey sickle, lovely plants mate. The freezeland sure looks like a winner for us northern growers, might give her a run next yr and look for a male to knock up the early BCM. What ya think?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 21:05
sounds like a winning cross to me, that bcm of yours is a real gem i dont think you can find a photosensitive strain earlier that shes the holy grail for outdoor growers.
Viriathus View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Viriathus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 02:43
Very nice garden and greenhouse You have, Sickle :) . Beautiful tomatoes and buds. I'm hoping You will be having a good harvest as I'm sure in northern latitudes, with colder/rainy climates, agriculture/horticulture is a riskier activity then here in the south.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:09
thanks viria, living & growing up here does limit what you can grow strain wise, anything still outside in october then its damage limitation as mold takes hold sooner or later because of the rain/frosts.   
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:31
behold people of sensiland almost ripe buds in september at 52n latitude
just like the breeders blurb & the the sssc 89 catalogue said and some unripe ones too but hey to find this early pheno is a result and she'll be put to work in the ironsky project(nothing to do with moon nazi's)lol

there are later phenos but theyll be done in oct weather permitting

and heres the best premature one the other is not up to much

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 17:59
time for the last update, the two earliest freezeland have been harvested and are hanging drying theres some real sweet lemon hash aromas coming from them, i still have no idea on the dry yield per plant but will do soon lol the premature ones are still out as is the later pheno

here it is

heres the black domina males
i think you can guess which one im going to be
using, they have been blown sideways by the tail end of a hurricane

happy harvest people

organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 18:24
looking great sickle. as always..
best of luck for the remainder of the season :)
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 22:52
Looking forward to the final result and i'm really surprised that they've done so good as the weather has been so shit to say the least.
Those freezeland are beauties and a revelation as i thought in our climate the choice of strains was limited to just about early skunk but it just goes to show what i know.
As usual you are the kiddie when it comes to outdoor growing in the uk.
Have a good weekend.
Live and let live
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 14:44
thanks 66,OG they have done very well all things considering, this strain is definitely going to stay around for a while in sickleland due to its hardiness/earliness, the cross i made from it & stinkpig are so far look promising. the smoke/buzz from the freeze is sweet hash/piney lemon and packs a punch definitely indica all the way which suits me down to the ground on these winter days, warm & red eyed, love it. the overall yeild per plant is around 7oz a plant, i think this could have been better if id not crashed my car(concussion & balance problems due to swelling) mid grow.

excuse the crap trim job after a few hours
i tend to get sloppy

imo this just goes to show that the older genetics created when most of the breeding/selecting work was done outdoors or in greenhouses really stands up to if not out shines modern strains, they(nevil,dronkers,etc)had something back then that's lost in these days of large scale commercial seed production(passion & time)me thinks.

so stop being con'd by the latest hyped up over priced strains and go trawling through the older genetics as they have had a lot more time spent on them locking down traits etc and are where the real gems are going to be found.

my two cents/pence

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 15:51
Love those pre-harvest shots, sickle. And that's a gorgeous clipped bud.

First class work!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 16:49
thanks G
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 18:10
did you take any cuts?????
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 19:26
thanks munz, I have cuts of the white pistil'd early one and the later pink pistil'd one re-vegging at the mo, the pictures in my previous post are all the white early one the pink ones buds are thinner & pointer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>