Jabberwocky 52

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 14:44
its been a while lol
anyway heres the freezeland the ones that didnt
prematurely flower back in june/july all started to flower
august 15th which is ehhh early there looking great with bright pinky purple
pistils which are common with this strain, sadly the irain autoflower turned to mush in the hot humid weeks i had and there wasnt enough air movement in the greenhouse

the next two pictures are the ones that flower in june/july
i think ill try my hand at making hash with these

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 18:42
Looking great mate, the purple/pink pistils are gorgeous! Shame about the iranian auto, I've been having some mold on my one that's in the little greenhouse, had to cut a few buds off already. The one planted in the ground and out in the elements is unaffected tho. Going to harvest them this weekend, lovely lemon smell from them.

Of the others the BCM is the winner, started flowering first week of August. Hope I can keep a clone alive for next yr, with some decent weather and a bit more topping and training, she would do very well. I updated thread a couple of days ago.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 03:52
The garden looks gorgeous Sickle :D
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:48
thanks alecky/Sl, the courgettes have taken a battering from the wind but everything else is producing nicely beetroot, beans, onions, shallots, garlic, toms, chard, chilli's, lots of herbs too, yea the autos were a success despite getting the rot i can see that they with the right environment would produce well, im thinking off putting some sort of extractor fan in the greenhouse to keep the air moving on the hot still days
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:08
yeah baby all looking busy in sickleland!
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 16:36
Those are some pretty (and very dark) purple pistils!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 23:54
Originally posted by sicklehand

im thinking off putting some sort of extractor fan in the greenhouse to keep the air moving on the hot still days

I'm thinking that is an excellent idea... mind you the visible power lead running down to the hothouse was what got me busted when the copper chopper flew over the area.

Still an excellent idea... just make sure the power lead isn't visible.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 06:27
thanks G they appear much more pink in real life i think the colour is up on the camera

thanks sl ill make sure i hide the cable an inch or so under the grass
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:06
Heres some more bud picture of the two freezeland phenos
the white pistil one is fattening up fast than the purple/pink one and is more frosty,but not as nice to look at lol all had a shot of fishmix uesterday as they have some yellowing on the lower leafs

and here the later pheno she started to flower the week after
the others

the harvest has begun lol i removed these to open up the
premature ones so the air could get in there

1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42
Top notch work as usual Mr Sickle.
Really bonny looking purple flowers.
I hope the weather holds up for you.
Best of luck with the rest of the grow.
Have a nice day.
Live and let live
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49
thank 66, wishing you the same.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 16:02
Nice 1, sickle they look great! To have plants that far into flowering at this time of year is a definite result! %3chumbs%20Up Having nice coloured pistils is a brucie bonus in my book! Nice resin coverage too, even on the early cut pieces. Any clones of these early plants, or are they part of your seed making endeavours?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 16:11
i have taken cuts of the white and purple as they are the earlys, my plan is to cross a stinkpig x freezeland male that shows pig traits(stink/taste/etc) back to the purple & white freezeland and see how they do outdoors next year but ill see what i get from the 10 pig x freeze im germing at the mo as they could be a lowed of shite
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 20:11
I almost forgot here are the Black domina boys
of which one is a girl they havent been cared for really
just water and the odd bit of grow fert

this is the earliest one he started about
2-3 weeks ish ago

second earliest one week ish ago

third earliest

this is the surprise female which
ill leave to be knocked up by the three
earliest males.

and this little fella is to late

ive put my Iranian auto cuttings in to flower a few days ago
so they should kick off just as the boys are in full swing

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:14
bud update the freezeland keeps chugging along with no sign of slowing bud development due to the cold temps, they show great resistance to the elements with not a drop of the rot so far and with another 3 weeks to go this strain is a winner, the original cut(friesland)is from the sssc which was crossed to pluton another sssc strain and then back to the friesland cut and has produced a fast(45 days) hardy outdoor champion that's well suited to northern latitudes.

anyways on with the show
these pix are from 4-5 days ago

heres one of the premature ones

and heres a cross of stinkpig x freezeland = ironsky named after the balmy uk summer lol
i had a bad germ rate 5/10 i think because of the seeds being so fresh
but could be wrong, early leaf development looks uniform and im hoping for to bring out the blueberry ish cheese funk of the stinkpig while lowering the flowering time from 8-9 weeks to under 8 at least and also have the outdoor hardiness of the freezeland but we will see i have a 80 seeds to play with over the winter.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>