LED Shiva Skunk Super Skunk White Skunk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SuperDuper View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LED Shiva Skunk Super Skunk White Skunk
    Posted: 27 April 2012 at 13:31
Hello
First of all sory 4 my englisch %3cpprove
i started a new grow, strains like in subject + skunk #1 :)
i grow them in led setup + test of airpots, Soil Biobizz light mix  + biobizz nutriens kit,
all of the girls are clones becouse the orginals one died (roots problems to strong soil Canna terra profesional) now they are fine rootet preety
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 13:39
well done superduper, good recovery ,,,CK
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 14:19
bring it on man!
nice setup Super D. are these the airpots you were talking about? they sure look fancy :-)
let us know if they worth the buy.
best, al.
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 14:29
Hello so a beter pictures of a airpot wee will se how ther roots will develop
now the clones are under 2x 20W CFL 6500  real power 200W i thin one weak more end i will bring them to Tent whit led  
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:13
i made a picture of biobizz nutriens i used hesi before end i found a lot of salt i the soil so it may burn the roots all so i my case, but stragnge was that leavs didnt have symptoms of nut burn , ony mega slow grow
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 15:56
Some fine lookin clonage you got there SD.

I shall follow your progress in your diary %3cig%20smile
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:04
Hi so a quick update of my plants they are in led setup now  the girls are 2 weeks frome cuttings light is 18/6 , cuttings was 24/7 , i started new clones all so
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 22:49
looking the bizz now super D, be interesting to see the l.e.d set up in action, it dosent seem to be doing your clones any harm at all
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 08:23
Hi CK nice to step by i use 4 veg. Led ufo 75W more blue spectrum + fiev reds ratio is 4:5 in theory 400W HPS i notice before that the node structore is very tide end plans arent so big at all when they grow a bit i will made foto of the node structure
i made a experiment allso thx to you end i top one plant as in your diary %3coving%20it
some fotos later
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:56
hi SD, fairplay you wont go wrong topping its good for anyone to have a go and understand why plants get topped, its a handy tool to have, i think as growers we have a vision of how we would like a plant to look, and with the help of topping pruning, fim, etc we can try and achieve the right height/width for our individualy sized grow rooms. just remember to give your plants a little rest between trims, i always wait for signs of new growth because they can suffer a little shock somtimes but ive never had any issues topping just thick chunky plants thanks for checking out my diary too,,,CK
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 18:32
Hello CK thx 4 advaice i decide to do this becouse i dont know why top of the plant start looking strange like some kind of mutation hard to see on picture the leavs was sharp
rest of the plant looks fine end after toping ther is no more strange grow
i put some fot before end after
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:03
looking good SD you will get a V shape from where the two shoots are,
growing id expect the bottom ones to almost grow and match the top ones, almost as if the plant has 4 growing heads you should also notice an increase in main stem thickness, ive found both my super skunk to react this way with topping somtimes they look like they are not growing after being topped but rest assured the root system will be going crazy down below,so the next noticeable growth generally looks like a major step,,,,CK
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:28
looking great, ive yet to try those smart pots ive heard good things about them
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:37
Hi every one a rooted clone after 6 days !!! temps 26-29 light 24h i use jiffi pelets end Clonex
all most 100% humidity
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:45
and a plant is born!! you gotta love mother nature & clonex lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>