HD's hopefully awesome 2nd grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 16:35
Lovely plants! Having too many is a great problem to have. Good work buddy! I'm loving the elevation of the leafs.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson -
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 16:52
nice plants HD, looks like they will hold some bud lol, strong ladies
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 21:55
Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Last Thursday:

This Thursday:

As always, Jack Flash #5 left, White Widow right. They've gained at least 3 inches in height from last week and I nipped off a load of leaves from the bottoms of em so I could top up the compost and water them more easily. 

For the diary, this is day 66. The JF has been in flower 19 days, the WW 15 days.

Here's the JF's upper reaches

It's been a joy to grow, really easy and very nice to look at, my eyes are all to fuck with the HPS again, I gaze at it a lot.

This is the WW

It was a cheap Nirvana seed originally selected to be the spare, disposable plant if all the other seeds worked out, which of course they didnt. It's turned out quite a good reserve I think.

And finally, the clones have all rooted

One of them's a bit of a runt but the plan is finally going to plan. %3colling%20one
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 00:13
love the look of WW leafs %3cool
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 20:18
Cheers munzy, there's certainly plenty of them.

Last Thursday:

This Thursday:

Jack Flash #5 left, White Widow right.

The JF's upward growth has slowed almost to stop and is now filling out. This is after 26 days of flowering

The WW continues to reach for the light in every direction. It's now nearing 40 inches tall.

It looks a bit like a yacht. The outermost branches have stretched into the corners of the tent, a side effect of having just 2 plants in a square space.

At 22 days flowering it's living up to its name

Meanwhile in the tent the ceiling approaches

I invested in an oscillating fan for the run in and also some yoyos for the inevitable tieing down. The clones are in there now as well on the stool.
SuperDuper View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 22:02

UUU weeee real monsters u got ther uffff nice real nice sory 4 eampty post mmmmmmmmmmmmm %3coving%20it

Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 02:08
They look fantastic HD! Whatever nutes your using they love them! Are you using a flowering boost? How are you topping the hours of light up on the clones? Good work buddy!

Jugs
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson -
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 21:50
Originally posted by SuperDuper

UUU weeee real monsters u got ther uffff nice real nice sory 4 eampty post mmmmmmmmmmmmm %3c3coving%3c20it

Thanks SD. Not quite monsters but the biggest ones I've ever grown. No problem with the empty post, I've done that before. It's because there's 2 'Post Reply' buttons and if you're %3cig%3c you've got a 50% chance of getting it right/wrong.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 22:23
Originally posted by Jug Head

They look fantastic HD! Whatever nutes your using they love them! Are you using a flowering boost? How are you topping the hours of light up on the clones? Good work buddy!

Jugs

Cheers Jugs but I have to admit my input towards their progress is minimal. For the entire grow all they'll get is whatever's in Levingtons MP compost, Plant Magic Oldtimer Organic Grow from flipping the light to end of stretch then Plant Magic Oldtimer Organic Bloom till flush. Works well and much easier than twatting about with 3 biobizz bottles every feed time.

Keepin it soil, keepin it simple, people.

The clones get 12 hours in the tent, 12 hours on the window sill. I know I should have a veg area but fuck it, why burn 2 lights when you can get away with one.
Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 22:46
LEGEND HD! If I could push anything on you it would be bat guano as a top dressing. It would suit your simple organic style! A hand full of dry bat shit on the top of your soil once a week and water over the top as normal. They say bat shit gives your girl's wings! If it's not f**Ked dont fix it! Good work buddy!

Jugs
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:07
what can i say man ? a spécial look for the JFlash; seem to be a good plant !wait for the drying met. and maybe a smoke report ;) have somes green and cloudy days !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 17:48
Originally posted by Jug Head

LEGEND HD! If I could push anything on you it would be bat guano as a top dressing. It would suit your simple organic style! A hand full of dry bat shit on the top of your soil once a week and water over the top as normal. They say bat shit gives your girl's wings! If it's not f**Ked dont fix it! Good work buddy!

Jugs

Thanks man!

Yeah, I've read positive things about bat guano, supposed to be good for vegging while there's still nutrient in the compost. I'll give it a go next time. For the current lot, I dont think they need anything more for now or I'll run out of space.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 17:58
Originally posted by breizh ganja

what can i say man ? a spécial look for the JFlash; seem to be a good plant !wait for the drying met. and maybe a smoke report ;) have somes green and cloudy days !

Thanks BG! I personally cant wait to do that smoke report.

Here's to green and cloudy days %3coving%20it

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 18:20
I'm not sure how big an issue this is but here goes any way.

Both my Jack Flash #5 clones have pre-flowers.

Clone A

Clone B

The cause it would seem by googling is that when I cut them the mom was in flower, It was only in flower for a few days.

They're only around 4 inches tall and seem very healthy

Is this a cause for concern? I'm finding it quite interesting myself.
Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 18:23
Nope! No Cause for concern mate! They look perfect! Very nice!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>