HD's hopefully awesome 2nd grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD's hopefully awesome 2nd grow
    Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50
again man and i bet it's a paradise/nirvana odor in your home ! full of happiness and you will have some "vision" when you will smoke these 2 when they will be perfectly dry. have some gooood next days !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 22:56
Evening HD
Both girls are a credit to you i'm sure you must be pleased with them both.
I look forward to your final thoughts and opinions about both strains.
Have a good evening
Live and let live
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 22:11
Cheers guys!

There is a lot of leaf left on it to be honest so it might look a bit bulkier than it is. Should get a decent amount of trim off it tho.

I dont own a TV, have to be the computer monitor and sellotape..
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 21:47
Nice plant

Yeah, mine goes on the top of the TV, the flat screens dry it nice.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 21:35
Lovely WW!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 21:34
Forgot to add, if i take a test bud I stick it an envelope or brown paper bag and leave it on top of the hps shade for a couple of days, works a treat! I've been known to put the bud on top of the tv aswell, those flat screen tvs put out a fair bit of heat.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 21:31
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

So anyway, last night the White Widow was chopped. It was having difficulty staying upright and I was concerned it was gonna fall over onto the clones. I dont think me tying a bit of string round all the branches helped stability although it did the job. When I snipped the string all the branches fell away to the side.

A decent enough yield I think but a lot of popcorn on the lower branches.

No such concerns at the other end however

So, that was a Nirvana White Widow. It took 109 days from breaking the soil to harvest (58 days flowering.) It was 12/12-ed at 20 inches (51cm), it's finished height was just under 40 inches (100cm.)

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 21:28
Good plan HD, i try save all the trim till December so i have a nice bit of hash to leave out for Santa. He prefers the dry shifted hash over bubble bags tho!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 20:51
Originally posted by 1966

They look real nice HD.
Will be keen to know how the final product is,yield,potency ect ect as i have not heard or seen one bad report about this strain and looks like one i would definitely be interested in growing.
Domination on a Sunday afternoon sounds good.
Did you get yourself some bubble bags yet?
Have a good day.

Not quite dry yet mate but I'll tell you all about it when it is.

No bubble bags purchased, wont need them for a couple of months, do all the trim in a one-er.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 20:42
Originally posted by mellow

lol, just wait, putting it in the microwave, yuk.

I did do one little jackflash last year, but when I choped her i didn't flush her properly, so it tasted wrong, smelt nice though. I just made hash from it.

Should have taken a test bud mate %3congue

i agree tho, microwaving bud is almost sacrilegious but getting the chop day right is the important thing.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 18:08
Fair play man, looks mighty tasty!
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:24
They look real nice HD.
Will be keen to know how the final product is,yield,potency ect ect as i have not heard or seen one bad report about this strain and looks like one i would definitely be interested in growing.
Domination on a Sunday afternoon sounds good.
Did you get yourself some bubble bags yet?
Have a good day.
Live and let live
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2012 at 23:02
lol, just wait, putting it in the microwave, yuk.

I did do one little jackflash last year, but when I choped her i didn't flush her properly, so it tasted wrong, smelt nice though. I just made hash from it.

I'll wack a diary up when i crack the seeds.

The first 3 I chopped from this current lot have given 2 each so far, so i'm not happy. The other 5 have been topped and i'm not counting on much, the strawberry cough looks like an oz maybe, gutted. Defo going back to leaving them to grow natural, that way i get monsters and normal plants.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2012 at 22:51
Originally posted by sarah louise

Mmmmm yumminess HD. Can't wait for my JF to flower.

I'll be watching. Even though I microwaved the test bud the effect dominated my yesterday afternoon. Very promising.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2012 at 22:39
Mmmmm yumminess HD. Can't wait for my JF to flower.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>